T Nation

TNation Tees

This is an item that would attract all those on this site. Too many boring, unimaginative styles and logos, out there. Serious trainers don't need to publish what they do, and, certainly would like an attractive tee to wear.

You mean like one of these?

https://Biotest.T-Nation.com/products/all?utf8=✓&search_text=shirt&commit=

Yeah, the tribal tattoo looking thing is not the best. A little dated.

I like funny stuff. Not Frank McGrath brroding in the fiery crucible of a dungeon gym while wearing workboots and a ratty old hoody shit.

[quote]Nards wrote:

I like funny stuff. Not Frank McGrath brroding in the fiery crucible of a dungeon gym while wearing workboots and a ratty old hoody shit.[/quote]

Because you’re not hardcore.

Maybe you’re not cut out for this.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

I like funny stuff. Not Frank McGrath brroding in the fiery crucible of a dungeon gym while wearing workboots and a ratty old hoody shit.[/quote]

Because you’re not hardcore.

Maybe you’re not cut out for this. [/quote]

But I was cut out for it in 1999, when that shirt was cool.

I’ve still got my old black with yellow text shirts from '98. They were free with the magazine subsciprtion :smiley:

And no, they’re not really black anymore, more of a really faded gray.

S

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have 2 of these. I love them, one of my favorite t-shirts ever. Got the first one free for Reader Mail, waaaaaay back in the early days.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I’ve still got my old black with yellow text shirts from '98. They were free with the magazine subsciprtion :smiley:

S[/quote]

Ah, the paper mag. May it RIP. I am glad T-Nation made it.
It was originally called ‘Testosterone.net’ and I always preferred that name. Nevertheless, best info on the net. Newbies should really take some time in the archives, because some of the best most cutting edge articles are there. Stuff we take for granted now basically broke here first. Articles by Poliquin and Waterbury were common and really put the brains behind the muscle.
I may sound like a dick-suck, but I stand behind it, so I don’t care.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

S[/quote]

And here I thought my 10 year old red shirt with black lettering was old lol.