TMUSCLE T-Shirts: Spread the Word

I’m using Chrome and the link for the t-shirts works here

After washing, the red shirt, the one I was worried about shrinking and was already noticeably smaller than the black shirt (both size XXL) has shrunk considerably; it is pretty much too short for me now at a height of 6ft.

However, the black shirt still fits perfectly. Dunno if I just got a weird red one, or what, but thought I’d let people know.

first day at the gym with the shirt…
I’ll tell you what the chics dig them…
ha ha ha ha ha

[quote]ProRaven wrote:
Still can’t see them, even with the new links. I see the supplments, starting with Alpha-GPC and ending with ZMA. When I click on “Gear” nothing happens. I am running Explorer.

I will try Mozilla Firefox, maybe that will work.

Sorry to obsess, but I was just thinking I need new t-shirts.[/quote]

Try now.

still not too sure which size to get but a medium is usally too small in the shoulder area so I think I’ll go with the Large. Thanks bullddogg

New Damage, what size do you recommend, I see your about the same size as me?

Mods, any thoughts floating around on some T-Nation shorts or other apparel? Hats, beenies, anything?

I’m still not sure though I’m not as big as CT though I’d like to be and I wanna order two shirts for the price cut.

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:
I’m still not sure though I’m not as big as CT though I’d like to be and I wanna order two shirts for the price cut.[/quote]

i have larges and will order extra lg next time as they shrunk just a tad
if you normally wear a medium then get a large if you normally wear a large get an xl

i think this is a good strategy
Bulldogg

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
New Damage, what size do you recommend, I see your about the same size as me?[/quote]

Hey dude,

think it depends on the color. My red XXL shank vertically to the extent that I don’t think I can wear it anymore.

The black one, after washing and drying, still fits perfectly.

Just a snug on the arms, not tight though, not too baggy.

Again my arms are 18.25 and I’m 6 feet tall.

I’d go with the XXL for sure, the black will fit fine. Until they get larger sizes in the red, though, I dunno if I’d buy red. Unless, like I said, I have a random jacked up red shirt that isn’t truly a xxL (even though it says it is.)

EDIT: Obviously depends on how lean you are and what look you’re sporting. I am not in ripped condition at the moment and am wearing this during training. Rockin a L or XL if you’re 7-10% would be perfectly doable (see Thibs and Norbert in the video)

I’m an XL at 5’7 200lbs

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
I’m an XL at 5’7 200lbs[/quote]

Fuck me you’re growing fast, C.

Keep it up!

Got mine 2 days ago… Sick. Fuckin great shirt