TJ Trip

I am going on another vacation to TJ. Its been almost two years since I have been. Over the last 15 years this has been a resourceful location for me. However, I have been hearing some disappointing news. It seems that TJ is no longer the town it once was.

Back in the day, people use to discuss TJ all the time… It seems that nobody goes these days. I am just wondering if anyone has had any recent experiences down there? I am hearing rumors that the place by smart and final is no longer in business.

[quote]wolar32 wrote:
I am going on another vacation to TJ. Its been almost two years since I have been. Over the last 15 years this has been a resourceful location for me. However, I have been hearing some disappointing news. It seems that TJ is no longer the town it once was.

Back in the day, people use to discuss TJ all the time… It seems that nobody goes these days. I am just wondering if anyone has had any recent experiences down there? I am hearing rumors that the place by smart and final is no longer in business.
[/quote]

Have fun in tijuana

TJ = Tijuana???

It’s nasty down there right now from what I hear, tons of fakes and the border has been tough. I’m sure you will still have fun however. Be safe!

Monopoly