T Nation

Titus/ Ryan Wanted for Murder

Kelly with no make up and baggy clothes can blend in.

Titus well I am guessing its going to be really difficult for him to be inconspicuous.

“…they overtook me down in Juarez Mexico.”

For some reason I thought this thread was about Christopher Titus when I read the first post or two. He had that kick-ass show on Fox with the funny dad played by Stacy Keach?

[quote]theoak wrote:
anyone want to put money on these possible scenarios?

• Craig and Kelly have always been rumoured to have wild sex involving another chick. perhaps things got out of control…

• Craig is involved in some steroid cartell and this young lady found out. threatened to bust him. he axes her.

• Kelly is pissed off because she never won the Fitness O. flips out, kills the nearest thing. Craig buries the dog in the lawn. Craig flies off the handle because he hasn’t won a pro contest, kills the nearest thing. Kelly stuffs her into a trunk.

all i could come up with- its early. best of luck craig and kelly, but i don’t see a merry christmas in your future. blame my magic eight ball[/quote]

Let’s just take a look at the three most obvious:

1.sex

2.money

3.drugs

4.A Combination of two or more

If so which one of the above would the T-Nation “jury” guess it was about?

Let’s follow the case and see who comes the closest.

Does Kelly have any known baggage, such as a police record or history of a temper?

Was channel-surfing, MSNBC’s “Live with Rita Cosby” showed an APB for the pair. Just caught the tail end of it, and nothing’s on MSNBC’s web-site as of now.

Cosby replays at 1AM this morning. There should be a transcript available at MSNBC sometime tomorrow.

TEY

Craig has been known to have a temper. Does anybody have any specific examples to cite that would point to the darker side of his personality? I wouldn’t think that you could be normal and do sick stuff like this…crazy hope they are caught soon

I just read a news report that Craig had admitted to police of having an affair with the killed woman. Kelly had also accused the woman of stealing money from them.

[quote]djohns wrote:
I just read a news report that Craig had admitted to police of having an affair with the killed woman. Kelly had also accused the woman of stealing money from them.[/quote]

That would be number 4 on the list. A combination of the two.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
theoak wrote:
anyone want to put money on these possible scenarios?

• Craig and Kelly have always been rumoured to have wild sex involving another chick. perhaps things got out of control…

• Craig is involved in some steroid cartell and this young lady found out. threatened to bust him. he axes her.

• Kelly is pissed off because she never won the Fitness O. flips out, kills the nearest thing. Craig buries the dog in the lawn. Craig flies off the handle because he hasn’t won a pro contest, kills the nearest thing. Kelly stuffs her into a trunk.

all i could come up with- its early. best of luck craig and kelly, but i don’t see a merry christmas in your future. blame my magic eight ball

Let’s just take a look at the three most obvious:

1.sex

2.money

3.drugs

4.A Combination of two or more

If so which one of the above would the T-Nation “jury” guess it was about?

Let’s follow the case and see who comes the closest.
[/quote]

1. Scientology and Tom Cruise

[quote]Jersey5150 wrote:
Kelly with no make up and baggy clothes can blend in.

Titus well I am guessing its going to be really difficult for him to be inconspicuous.

“…they overtook me down in Juarez Mexico.”[/quote]

“youre the dirty heck that shot your woman down”

Sorry, just had to add to the song

end hijack.
TR

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die…

Johnny Cash

Apparently, they were caught.

http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_357170204.html

I stand corrected… who would have guessed they would have headed for mass. instead of mexico? WHO WHO- WHO WHO?

“Members of the FBI stormed into a Stoughton nail salon Friday afternoon – where Ryan had planned to get her pedicure --”

Who the hell stops to get a pedicure while you’re running from the police? First she buys the lighter fluid with HER CREDIT CARD at WalMart (see the other thread) and then she stops for a pedicure? My god, these people deserve to go to jail just for being idiots (and also that murder thingy).

Sheesh.

Wow. He choked that lady. Thats worse than what Tookie did.

He also looks strung out, lay off the crack craig.

“Credit card receipts and security videotapes show that Ryan bought seven half-gallon bottles of charcoal starter fluid and a barbecue tool set at a Wal-Mart store in Las Vegas about 3:30 a.m.”

Oh this is too good. Missed it the first time…a barbeque tool set! Holy shit, like I said…idiots.

Now they can learn THE PRISON WORKOUT: 10 burpees, rest for 30 secs, 9 burpees, rest for 30 seconds,…

There actually is a workout by this name. Google it.

[quote]thabigdon24 wrote:
Craig has been known to have a temper. Does anybody have any specific examples to cite that would point to the darker side of his personality? I wouldn’t think that you could be normal and do sick stuff like this…crazy hope they are caught soon[/quote]

Craig threatened me about three years ago, after I ran the first “Dead Pool” article. (Sent me an email saying he was going to “take care of me.”)

I didn’t think much about it, but Tim called the FBI to let them know.

They instructed me not to take the same way to work every day, etc.

Given this murder, though, it kinda’ makes me think!

[quote]TC wrote:
thabigdon24 wrote:
Craig has been known to have a temper. Does anybody have any specific examples to cite that would point to the darker side of his personality? I wouldn’t think that you could be normal and do sick stuff like this…crazy hope they are caught soon

Craig threatened me about three years ago, after I ran the first “Dead Pool” article. (Sent me an email saying he was going to “take care of me.”)

I didn’t think much about it, but Tim called the FBI to let them know.

They instructed me not to take the same way to work every day, etc.

Given this murder, though, it kinda’ makes me think![/quote]

TC:

You would know better than I. Isn’t there somewhat of a history of violence involving pro bodybuilders?

Murder, rape, assault etc.

I somehow remember similar incidents happening not long ago.

Refresh my memory will you?

[quote]ZEB wrote:

You would know better than I. Isn’t there somewhat of a history of violence involving pro bodybuilders?

Murder, rape, assault etc.

I somehow remember similar incidents happening not long ago.

Refresh my memory will you?
[/quote]

This may be what you’re thinking of:

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=body_90tc

Fascinating article!