T Nation

Titty Action

As you can see, i have a slight man boob situation. I am 18, and having obviously never used aas, this is due primarily to pubertal gyno, but also fat distribution. At low bodyfat, i think my chest looks absolutely fine, but im trying to get strong so i don't want to maintain a low bodyfat right now.

For the most part i dont really care, but when i wear a thin cotton shirt i can often see my tit lumps poking through, which bothers me a bit.

I am definitely not going to get surgery, and the point of this thread is to ask: If i work on my upper chest, will the situation improve? I have completely neglected my upper chest for a long time, almost all chest stimulation is from flat barbell bench, and my arch is pretty damn high, further emphasizing the lower chest. If I pull the skin on my chest up a little bit, the sagginess decreases, so I am wondering if building the upper chest will have this effect at all. btw the pic i provided from the side makes it look worse than it actually is, in my opinion.

second pic didnt work, trying again...

I honestly don't understand being that self conscious about an issue that minor when your overall development is at that stage. You aren't carrying any muscle. Why not fix that first? Without palpation, you aren't lean enough to call that "gyno" from the way it looks alone.

alright thanks

agreed, it's so minor i wouldn't worry about it. I would worry more about being committed to the gym for a while because the more muscle you put on your body the better it will look and the less you will care.
I use to be very self conscious about my man boobies because even at my skinniest i had them. My body fat and muscle has gone up tremendously over the past few years and I care less about them now that the muscle makes them look way better.

No need to erase the thread either. This post and your pics could help someone else.

i was kinda dissapointed that you werent some jamaican milf, as hinted by your name

Not being an ass here but try leaning up a bit. I realize that some of this may be actual breast tissue but some is also partially fat deposit. Just as women with tig ol bitties lose them when they get really lean so you too would lose a great deal of thiss. You dont have much in the first place. Being leaner with your level of gyno will almost make it dissapear.

Oh and stay far away from anabolics. If you have naturally occuring Gyno then adding AAS for you would be a recipe for a great set of funbags. Unless your tired of dating and want a set of your own. In that case by all means.

Smoking pot may not be helping your "issue" either.

you really think OP should lean up?

Hell no.

The OP, like many hundreds of others that have sent me pm's since I made that thread in the T-Cell, should realize that he needs to build some muscle on his chest before worrying this much about how his nipples look.

The average guy who seems most worried about this on this site looks untrained to anyone experienced.

I'm not making fun of anyone either....just pointing out that worrying about your chest this much before you build one makes very little sense. It isn't like seeing your rib cage was turning the girls on to start with.

Yes, there is a huge difference between the way some of you will look at an average body fat percentage UNTRAINED and how you will look at an average body fat percentage carrying more muscle than average.

A 260lbs guy at average height at 15% will appear very impressive.

A 160lbs guy at average height at 15% likely will not.

You think anyone that seems to have a little gyno should completely stay away from AAS for life? Why not just monitor it and make sure to use AI's/SERMs?

I used AAS (with SERM at first but then with AI) with a pre existing case of gyno and the lumps became LESS noticeable as my muscle mass increased overall, the additional muscle around my chest and shoulders provided extra 'disguise',too. Obviously the OP should not consider AAS at his stage.

I think as the gyno is mild the OP should follow PX's advice. He has stated that he is not interested in surgery so diet and exercise are his only sensible option.

BTW, OP, do NOT waste money on any of those ridiculous 'cures' on the internet, they are a waste of money.

You look at this guy? I just don't think its a good idea for him in general. I think he needs 5 plus solid years of training prior to hitting anything other than protein. Im sure Adex and Letro or Nolva on the PCT (or your AI or Serm of choice) makes a world of difference. I just dont think he is ready and not without a lot of education. Last thing I was going to do is start talking anti-Es with him. Generally speaking though I dont feel its a good idea for people prone to gyno to use certain substances.. just my 2 cents..I'm not going to argue with your experience, clearly you disagree. Great for you.

Are there any you feel are better for those prone to gyno?

Primo, Anavar would be safer than some.. Still there is no guarantee. I really don't think its worth the trade off.. Just my 2 cents