TITS!! Nolvadex

Sorry for the capitalisation but the last topic i posted just slipped off the radar.

I’m sure someone must know the answer to this one.

If I grow titties how much Nolvadex (20mg/tab) do I need to deal with it?
Do i keep taking it until the problem dissapears or for some time after? If so how long?

Will my nipples become sensitive to touch? Will it enhance my orgasms?

if you grow tits then it is too late for any chemical. its time for gyno surgery and about $5000 out of your retirement fund. enhancing your “o” is the last thing you will be thinking about. typical nolva dosage is between 10-20mgs/ed depending on your steroid dosaging and anti-e needs.

This just has to be a bogus posting.

Excuse me for being frivolous. It was done to get attention as my last post on this subject did a marie-celeste.

Let me adopt my game face.
So if gyno symptoms surface start taking the nolvadex (10-20mg/ed)and continue for how long? Or is it too late?

Typically the first thing you’ll notice is your nipples get a little bit sensitive, or itchy. If you press them you may feel slightly painful. At this point, get some nolva!

I’m not certain what the maximum dosage needed would be. I don’t know if 20mg of Nolvadex will stop all estrogen related side effects but I suspect if you are using mass-loads of aromatizing androgens that 20mg may not be enough. I’d take more just to be on the safe side.

I’ll assume that orgasm thing was a joke.

I have heard of guys who’ve dealt with mild gyno the majority of their lives significantly reduce and sometimes event terminate the gyno using nolvadex. Everyone reacts differently though, so its difficult to predict how you’ll respond.

DO NOT WAIT FOR GYNO TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. c’mon guys. this is elementary school stuff here. i am not knocking creed for asking the question. just the answers. when you start your cycle, you need to start your anti-e protocol. as i said typical is about 20mgs/ed. from there if you notice dosage problems then adjust accordingly.

Thanks for the advice guys.
I’ve decided better safe than sorry and to get some arimidex.

Drago1 so in effect you’re saying anyone who has said ‘I’ve never experienced Gyno problems’ has just rolled the dice, put themselves at risk and been lucky not to be susceptible to Gyno. Scary.

yes that is what they are saying and yes it is scary. i know ALOT of guys that i have and do train with have had gyno surgery for this exact reason.