T Nation

Tito the Builder

Is this some kind of joke? William F. Buckley is rolling over in his grave right now.

um, what? Seriously. What.

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:
um, what? Seriously. What. [/quote]

Intellectual, philosophical conservatism is dead in the GOP when its best form of argument is half-baked, transparent populism, deploying idiotic arguments on cable news. I saw that clown saying something about how Obama was best friends with Hugo Chavez and we’d be living in a police state soon. Mind-bogglingly stupid.

And you don’t find the party of plutocrats playing the class warfare card out of desperation bizarre?

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:

Intellectual, philosophical conservatism is dead in the GOP when its best form of argument is half-baked, transparent populism, deploying idiotic arguments on cable news. I saw that clown saying something about how Obama was best friends with Hugo Chavez and we’d be living in a police state soon. Mind-bogglingly stupid.

And you don’t find the party of plutocrats playing the class warfare card out of desperation bizarre?[/quote]

I find the whole fucking world bizarre at this point.

But right now I’m just trying to figure out your post.

And it distresses me to no end that I’m too stupid even to figure that out.

I mean, seriously, what does “tito the builder” mean? And how does it relate to conservatives? Or to shallow political discourse? etc??

I’m a bit inebriated now, so maybe that’s it.

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:

And you don’t find the party of plutocrats playing the class warfare card out of desperation bizarre?[/quote]

Don’t forget this gem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eSJuWgZGYo

Good to see him receiving some scrutiny for some of the shit he’s spouting. This guy tells people to make up their own minds and research the candidates’ positions, yet he is out campaigning for McCain, presumably with the intent of persuading others to vote for McCain through his rhetoric!

If McCain does indeed lose, it will be a chance for conservatives and the Republican Party to rebuild and return to their roots. Hopefully, they will emerge less hawkish and more fiscally responsible.

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:

They are just adopting the tactics of the Democrats. The Dems are not winning this election on idea, they are winning on fear and class warfare.

Undecided voters days before the election must be the dumbest people on earth and they are using a dumb tactic to target them.

No surprise.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
GDollars37 wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:

And you don’t find the party of plutocrats playing the class warfare card out of desperation bizarre?

They are just adopting the tactics of the Democrats. The Dems are not winning this election on idea, they are winning on fear and class warfare.

Undecided voters days before the election must be the dumbest people on earth and they are using a dumb tactic to target them.

No surprise.[/quote]

It is the undecided voter who scares me more than anything. If you are undecided on the 2 candidates and need a 30 minute infomercial to make up your mind, you are probably to stupid to be voting.