Titanium Necklaces

Anyone wear one of those titanium necklaces made by Phiten? I see a ton of baseball players wearing them. Supposedly they improve bloodflow and improve recovery. Some people beleive they experience and increase in flexibility, coordination and balance as well. Phiten says that the necklace manipulates ions to such an extent that it is also effective in the temporary relief of pain from bursitis, sciatica, tendonitis, certain types of arthritis and numerous other conditions.

I play baseball and know all to well how superstitious hitters can be. But for 23 bucks I may see what the hype is about. Anyone wear one or used to wear one?

http://www.phitenusa.com/accessories11.htm

I think it’s a sham. I’m no doctor, I can’t prove or disprove anything, but I’m skeptical of anything that will lay claim to magically improving my performance.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Supposedly they improve bloodflow and improve recovery.[/quote]

If they work as well as the Q-Ray bracelets, which also allegedly enhanced blood flow, they are a fraud.

On January 7, 2008 a US Court of Appeals found that the Q-Ray’s claims about how their product worked (through ionization or enhancing the flow of bio-energy) were “blather.” The Judge wrote, “Defendants might as well have said: Beneficent creatures from the 17th Dimension use this bracelet as a beacon to locate people who need pain relief, and whisk them off to their homeworld every night to provide help in ways unknown to our science.”

Jesus tapdancing Christ you can’t be serious with this shit.

If there’s no “magic pill”, theres no “magic necklace”. Get some mona vie and call it a day.