T Nation

Titan Training System

How does this program compare with BigBeyonBelief? I just finished reading up on the program and I’m considering trying it but I was a bit surprised by the lack of feedback this program is getting in comparison to BBB. Has anyone tried both or tried just the TTS and care to comment on your experience??

One thing I must say just looking over the program, I don’t like that the only option is training 4 times a week. I know the BBB program had a 4 X a week option, a 6 X a week option, and a 2 X a day 6 X a week option. If it werent for the fact that this program only calls for 4 X a week workouts I probably would just jump right in, but seeing as how it does I’d like to hear some honest feedback from people who has actually tried this “newer” version of BBB.

Wow! Nobody tried this system?!?!

Id be really interested to learn more about it, its the first Ive heard of it and i just started BBB any idea what its like?

I can tell you that BBB is fun and challenging, and I saw good gains with it. Haven’t tried the other one.

[quote]MODOK wrote:
Titan Training is “Serious Growth IV”…BBB is “Serious Growth III”, so its a sequel. Its a very interesting system, very high volume for a brief 4 x a week program. It uses a type of rest-pause system called a “muscle round” to really push the volume up. Each body part is trained 3 x week. I have used it briefly, but I wasn’t eating enough at the time to stay on it…I just took it for a test drive. Its a nice complement to BBB or other brief heavy programs just because the volume is such a contrast and a shock to the system. It is prescribed by Costa for short bursts of training of 4 or 8 weeks I believe, then switching back to a lower volume routine for an equal amount of time. I can’t really describe it on here, as its more complicated than BBB, but its worth a purchase to check it out.[/quote]

I actually finished reading the program and it’s meant to be a 12 week system. 8 weeks of the titan system 3 weeks of specialization and 1 week off. The 3 weeks of specialization is when they recommend you try other programs you want or experiment on your own and do specialization routines to bring up whatever lagging body parts you want to work on. They give suggestion workout plans for the 3 weeks, but encourage you to do what you want.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]MODOK wrote:
Titan Training is “Serious Growth IV”…BBB is “Serious Growth III”, so its a sequel. Its a very interesting system, very high volume for a brief 4 x a week program. It uses a type of rest-pause system called a “muscle round” to really push the volume up. Each body part is trained 3 x week. I have used it briefly, but I wasn’t eating enough at the time to stay on it…I just took it for a test drive. Its a nice complement to BBB or other brief heavy programs just because the volume is such a contrast and a shock to the system. It is prescribed by Costa for short bursts of training of 4 or 8 weeks I believe, then switching back to a lower volume routine for an equal amount of time. I can’t really describe it on here, as its more complicated than BBB, but its worth a purchase to check it out.[/quote]

I actually finished reading the program and it’s meant to be a 12 week system. 8 weeks of the titan system 3 weeks of specialization and 1 week off. The 3 weeks of specialization is when they recommend you try other programs you want or experiment on your own and do specialization routines to bring up whatever lagging body parts you want to work on. They give suggestion workout plans for the 3 weeks, but encourage you to do what you want.[/quote]

I might give it a try in the future but im really impressed with BBB right now i just started monday and ive already gained about 10lbs

Wjere can I find all of these? They seem like something I’d like to try after FST-7.

FST-7 is pretty decent, nothing like crazy mindblowing but its cool

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Wjere can I find all of these? They seem like something I’d like to try after FST-7.[/quote]

If you google the name you can find where to buy it, they’re also available in torrents if you prefer that route.

Wow, i’m really surprised NOBODY can give a review on this program. I guess I’ll have to try it and be the first.

It does look pretty intense and the rep scheme is like nothing i’ve ever tried before, so i do expect to make some gains on it.

I just read the e book and i love the look of it actually! ill be doing it in the near future that’s for sure! You should start a log or something though that d be awesome

And the muscle rounds idea looks pretty cool actually.

[quote]Diluted56 wrote:
FST-7 is pretty decent, nothing like crazy mindblowing but its cool[/quote]

Its the first name brand work out I’ve done…I really like it and plan on finishing the year out with it. If anything, it gave me a lot control over muscles and taught me how to contract all of them.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

Wjere can I find all of these? They seem like something I’d like to try after FST-7.[/quote]

If you google the name you can find where to buy it, they’re also available in torrents if you prefer that route.[/quote]

Gracias, vato.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

If you google the name you can find where to buy it, they’re also available in torrents if you prefer that route.[/quote]

Gracias, vato.
[/quote]

De nada, holmez! But shouldn’t you be concentrating on that middle eastern putang, you may even want to quit lifting all together til you knock that goal out already!

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

Gracias, vato.
[/quote]

De nada, holmez! But shouldn’t you be concentrating on that middle eastern putang, you may even want to quit lifting all together til you knock that goal out already![/quote]

You want me to do the Celtics contract?

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

Gracias, vato.
[/quote]

De nada, holmez! But shouldn’t you be concentrating on that middle eastern putang, you may even want to quit lifting all together til you knock that goal out already![/quote]

You want me to do the Celtics contract?[/quote]

I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy!