'Tis The Season...

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

Sorry to hear that, maybe you could get drunk and wake up to Christine stuffing your stocking.[/quote]

naw…I said NO ass-rape…
[/quote]

I’m sure Christine doesn’t care what you say.

She takes what she wants, when she wants.

DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE COUNT IS COOKIN?

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
So what’s everyone doing for the holidays? I’m trying to move before Xmas but I might have to stick around because people are dumb and lazy.[/quote]

Family. Aunts, uncles, cousins, distant cousins, great uncles by marriage et cetera. It’s always a blast. Private Christmas with individual family units in the AM then through the woods to grandmothers for catered lunch/dinner/drinks and mean but good natured pranks on little cousins, nieces and nephews. I love Christmas.

Have a very German Christmas!

[quote]LHT wrote:

Have a very German Christmas![/quote]

“Krampus” seems like good people…

[quote]LHT wrote:

Have a very German Christmas![/quote]

Oh shit! Reminds of those weird creepy books my German mom had us read as kids.
Damn Germans. Always trying to teach kids lessons using scare tactics.

lol

Frohe Weihnachten!

Happy holidays!

(I’d say Merry Christmas, but I’d like to think a non-denominational greeting would annoy all the right people)

Unfortunately not such a great Xmas this year. Mom is in the hospital and has to have surgery probably tomorrow (Christmas day) or the next day! Ba humbug.

[quote]simpstr1 wrote:
Unfortunately not such a great Xmas this year. Mom is in the hospital and has to have surgery probably tomorrow (Christmas day) or the next day! Ba humbug.[/quote]

Sorry. You and your mom will be in my thoughts tonight and tomorrow.

Merry Xmas bird watchers.

Eat up, drink up, rest up… we have a big year ahead of us.

tweet

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Happy holidays!

(I’d say Merry Christmas, but I’d like to think a non-denominational greeting would annoy all the right people)

[/quote]

This made me laugh.

I love saying ‘happy holidays’ to them too. So unmerrylike!

[quote]simpstr1 wrote:
Unfortunately not such a great Xmas this year. Mom is in the hospital and has to have surgery probably tomorrow (Christmas day) or the next day! Ba humbug.[/quote]

This made me sad. Best of luck to you and your mom.

Merry Christmas all!

I get to deal with more drama from the ex and only getting to see my kids for a couple of hours.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Happy holidays!

[/quote]

This made me laugh.

I love saying ‘happy holidays’ to them too. So unmerrylike![/quote]

So, no “Festivus”?

I want the airing of grievances to commence

Thanks Guys/GALS. Shes going in this morning at 9:00 EST.

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Happy holidays!

[/quote]

This made me laugh.

I love saying ‘happy holidays’ to them too. So unmerrylike![/quote]

So, no “Festivus”?

I want the airing of grievances to commence
[/quote]

By that standard, EVERYDAY is Festivus in GAL!

Mom is out of surgery…spent most of Christmas Day in the waiting room but managed to enjoy a few hours after we got home with extended family.