Tiredness After Meals

Regardless of what I eat (carb, protein, fat) or what combinations I get really tired after a meal. Usually about half an hour after and have to lie down and wait for digestion before I feel better. I have tried enzymes etc. no relief. Blood sugar is normal and I have no diabetes. Any one else suffer from this? Oh I am in my mid sixties.

[quote]oldtimer3 wrote:
Regardless of what I eat (carb, protein, fat) or what combinations I get really tired after a meal. Usually about half an hour after and have to lie down and wait for digestion before I feel better. I have tried enzymes etc. no relief. Blood sugar is normal and I have no diabetes. Any one else suffer from this? Oh I am in my mid sixties.[/quote]

Could be due to other hormonal imbalances such as adrenal imbalances,
Blood sugar does not tell true story because it does not show how much insulin is produced to give the desired effect. This is why people with type 2 diabetes slip through the cracks.

[quote]Hardasnails wrote:
oldtimer3 wrote:
Regardless of what I eat (carb, protein, fat) or what combinations I get really tired after a meal. Usually about half an hour after and have to lie down and wait for digestion before I feel better. I have tried enzymes etc. no relief. Blood sugar is normal and I have no diabetes. Any one else suffer from this? Oh I am in my mid sixties.

Could be due to other hormonal imbalances such as adrenal imbalances,
Blood sugar does not tell true story because it does not show how much insulin is produced to give the desired effect. This is why people with type 2 diabetes slip through the cracks.[/quote]

Thanks will look into that!

As a person who’s insulin resistant, and just witnessed co-worker friend go into insulin shock, please look into insulin response curves and insulin resistance…

Changed my life…