Tired/Sluggish After 2 Week Cycle

Hi guys,

I just did a short two weeker of 100mg anadrol and 50mg winnie. During the last few days I upped the doses to 150mg anadrol and 100mg winnie as I just wasn’t feeling anything different. The winnie appeared to kick in at that does but didn’t feel much from the anadrol.

Anyway, since I finished the cycle on Thursday I’ve been feeling like complete shit… tired, sluggish, no get-up-and-go, no sex drive, and I just can’t seem to shake it 4 days later. I have some Nolva and Clomid tabs on hand. I was always told that PCT isn’t required with short 2 weekers like that.

Should I take some considering the circumstances or should I just wait it out?

You’re kidding, right?

[quote]vin_mancini wrote:
You’re kidding, right?[/quote]

Vinny,

Don’t you get around the forum? This fellow is one of the few parasites that make the rounds spewing out bullshit on a regular basis unfortunately. Pay him absolutely no mind.

You can “hate” the mosquito, but you can’t get it out of your face. Know what I mean?

The other thing is that I might stop saying you were on 100/drol, and 50/win ed from here out. It appears to either NOT have been real drol, which means who knows what it is/was…or very underdosed. At any rate, I would be skeptical of even the winnie, though it appears it could be what it should. Just a thought buddy.

I would say drop some nolva and trib for a couple weeks if things are that bad. Sorry about your luck man.

ToneBone

I agree with InTheZone… I have tried multiple types of drol and have never got the sides youre getting. I always could feel the drol… vascularity was great, huge pump in the gym and size/strength is really amazing.

BUT for future use… dont go over 100mg ED. Anadrol is not really as dose dependent as most other AAS are. Dose dependent curve really plateaus after 100mg ED.

bmc

Cool, thanks for the answers guys. Just a complete noob question but does nolva need to be spread out throughout the day or can you just take one dose a day? I know that the standard regimine is 40mg/day for the first week and my tabs are 10mg each. So, would 20mg morning and 20mg night be ok?

[quote]vin_mancini wrote:
Cool, thanks for the answers guys. Just a complete noob question but does nolva need to be spread out throughout the day or can you just take one dose a day? I know that the standard regimine is 40mg/day for the first week and my tabs are 10mg each. So, would 20mg morning and 20mg night be ok?[/quote]

You can go either way, if I’m at 40 or go higher,(rare), I split it to morning/night, just for a bit more even stability with blood levels, but it has a long half life and it is no problem to just give it one shot a day also.

Choice is yours buddy.

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
I agree with InTheZone… I have tried multiple types of drol and have never got the sides youre getting. I always could feel the drol… vascularity was great, huge pump in the gym and size/strength is really amazing.

BUT for future use… dont go over 100mg ED. Anadrol is not really as dose dependent as most other AAS are. Dose dependent curve really plateaus after 100mg ED.

bmc[/quote]

Excellent post.

Thanks TB, really appreciate all your help!

You could actually just down 20mg ED before bed for a few weeks.

According to Bill Roberts, 20mg is just as effective as 40mg. It could save you some money and compound, all for the same effect in the same time period.

World

Thanks World, I appreciate it.

Hey vin, will you still give anadrol a second run/chance?

Or will you try the dbol+var cycle next?

I have some anadrol on the way from a different source since I too felt less than what I expected on the first two-weeker.

I did however get a bit of strength increase, and the strength has held up so far. (A week and a half since my last tab). Could be the winny only of course…

Drol is always worth it. I on the other hand usually have syntex anadrol so maybe im spoiled, but i have seen many successful drol/var cycles. Havent seen anyone really try the two weeks on/off thing before though