Tired of the Media...

In one article, they’ve proven global warming is caused completely by humans and can predict what the world will look like because of it.

I agree we pollute excessively as a country, but global warming has hardly been proven to be man-made and not a result of a continuing climate cycle on earth. It even mentions Al Gore, that just killed it for me.

[quote]jermag27 wrote:

In one article, they’ve proven global warming is caused completely by humans and can predict what the world will look like because of it.

I agree we pollute excessively as a country, but global warming has hardly been proven to be man-made and not a result of a continuing climate cycle on earth. It even mentions Al Gore, that just killed it for me. [/quote]

Yeah I saw that and tried to ignore it. Propaganda and outright lies.

Global warming has been debunked left and right. If Al Gore knows so much about the subject how come he won’t ever debate anyone??

Global warming or not , America if not the world is having a severe water shortage

Earth’s climate change is cyclical, and maybe it just so happens that we are in a natural warming period right now… but do you REALLY believe all of the man made pollution that is being pumped into the atmosphere is doing nothing to the earth’s climate?

Earth’s climate change is cyclical, and maybe it just so happens that we are in a natural warming period right now… but do you REALLY believe all of the man made pollution that is being pumped into the atmosphere is doing nothing to the earth’s climate?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Global warming or not , America if not the world is having a severe water shortage[/quote]

Antarctica contains 80% of the world’s fresh water. Let’s melt it and share it. jk…

I’ve always been curious how much of an impact, the enormous amount of water the world stores in bottles, has on the environment.