Tired Of The Local Supp Stores?

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Joey, where in Alberta are ya? If you happen to be in or near Red Deer then let me know. I still work part time at a supplement shop from time to time and I guarentee you it will be cheaper than any other store in Alberta.[/quote]

I’m from Edmonton, but if the prices are that good I wouldn’t mind driving an hour and a half each way to stock up.

[quote]SeanT wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:
Use teh internetz.

Seriously…you’re already there.

Some people don’t have credit cards and have no other choice. I’m actually a level 4 on here (not sure why it isn’t showing up) so I order plenty. I do agree with you though that online is always a better bet than any store, if you are able to.

Get a bank account and get a debit? Or if you have shitty credit, buy a reloadable disposable debit card. Problem solved.
[/quote]

What if you’re 14 years old? I’m not challenging you, just the notion that everyone fits into the same category.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:

What if you’re 14 years old? I’m not challenging you, just the notion that everyone fits into the same category. [/quote]

Then you probably don’t need supplements because I’ve yet to see a young teenaged kid who ate big enough on their own to warrant needing extra help.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
SeanT wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:
Use teh internetz.

Seriously…you’re already there.

Some people don’t have credit cards and have no other choice. I’m actually a level 4 on here (not sure why it isn’t showing up) so I order plenty. I do agree with you though that online is always a better bet than any store, if you are able to.

Get a bank account and get a debit? Or if you have shitty credit, buy a reloadable disposable debit card. Problem solved.

What if you’re 14 years old? I’m not challenging you, just the notion that everyone fits into the same category. [/quote]

If you’re 14 years old, how many supplements do you really need? And how many can really be afforded by someone that age anyway?

They can ask their mom to order them some Metabolic Drive if they really need it at that age.