protocol for injections
thyroid basics explained
finding a TRT doc

You can use body temperatures to refine thyroid med dosing

Suggest:
50mg T SELF-injected twice a week
0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections
250iu hCG SC EOD

Your E2 target is E2=22pg/ml which seems best for mood, energy, fat loss, fat patterns, libido.

You only need enough hCG to support your testes. More to crease more T is very much not cost effective. Too much can create high T–>E2 inside the testes and anastrozole cannot control that.

Get 500mg metformin and take twice a day. Quite effective and inexpensive at Walmart, Sam’s and probably some other locations. No negative side effects most of the time and many good positive heath effects other that improving insulin sensitivity.

Start getting wise on foods that are appropriate for type II diabetes.

Androgel was probably not working because of your thyroid problems.

The $80 per month I am paying now covers everything, med, labs. I just have to go to the doc office every week and he will only let me do shots once a week.

The new doctor the $300 covers everything also but it is pricey.

Your doctor doesn’t happen to be in Phoenix.

KSman

I have read the stickies multiple times. I am mainly trying to do everything through a doctor. My job has a high level of government security clearance and if I were to get caught with a class III drug I would loss that and probably my job.

This new doctor seems to want to put everything in line with what you are saying but $300 per month is pricey.

I will look into metformin, especially since Type 2 runs in the family.

Nope, Nashville, TN.

Nashtide,

I did a search looking for doctor recommendations in the Nashville area.

I live about a hour away in Hopkinsville, KY. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction. I appreciate it!