Tired of Cheeky Bitches

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
I’m tired of hot chicks who don’t throw themselves at me whenever I walk by.[/quote]

Hot chicks don’t throw themselves at you when you walk by? Weird…

I think the lesson for you here is to never back down.

Seriously though stand up for yourself… Usually this is the kind of person thats NOT used to someone escalating the situation beyond what they can handle.

[quote]HardcoreHorn wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
I’m tired of hot chicks who don’t throw themselves at me whenever I walk by.

Hot chicks don’t throw themselves at you when you walk by? Weird…[/quote]

That’s not him in his avatar, calm down HardcoreHorn.

[quote]rsg wrote:
jaf.k wrote:
Please tell me what you would have done.

I would’ve said something, and if they ignored me I’da pushed them out the line.

You’d have to be wary they didn’t have some ex-drug dealer boyfriend in the car who would come in and break your jaw.[/quote]

Ha, I just saw that one.

Gun aren’t the solution; they are just a method to get there.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
I’m tired of hot chicks who don’t throw themselves at me whenever I walk by.[/quote]

I try to throw myself at them, but weird how it doesn’t work.

The first thing you should do is directly tell them to move to the back of the line. If they refuse, you are then morally justified in saying hurtful things about them.

I think that having some fun and giving them a bit of shit is worth the risk in this situation. The chance that they have a 300lb boyfriend in the car, like the video in the other thread is pretty low.

Pulling out your cellphone and loudly talking about people while they can hear you can be a very powerful tool.

You could have loudly said into your phone:
“Hey mate, I’m probably going to be a few minutes late because a couple of ugly whores just pushed in front of me in the queue”

Then you can pretend that the person on the end of the line couldn’t hear you so you repeat it even louder.

Then you can follow that up with some more personalized insults. For example if one them has a big nose and the other is slightly overweight you could say something along the lines of “yeah man, the worst thing about it is that now that they’re in front of me I have to look at these ugly skanks while I wait. One of them has the biggest nose I have seen in my life. It’s fucking enormous. The other one is a whale with masive kankles. She looks like she must weigh at least 250 pounds”.

When you have this pretend cellphone conversation, you have to act as though you don’t even realize that they can overhear you.

I’m probably just a mean bastard though.

[quote]Regular Gonzalez wrote:
I’m probably just a mean bastard though.[/quote]

If it was justified… I’d do the same. Don’t feel bad. And before people jump in with “Oh dude, they’re women, just let it go” I just point out that if a guy did it, I’m likely to pick him up (because people arrogant enough to be that rude are usually weak and small) and throw him off to one side.

The answer is simple. Falcon Punch.

[quote]Ph03nix wrote:
The answer is simple. Falcon Punch.[/quote]

LOL. I saved that one. That’s awesome! (In a bad way)

I don’t understand people. I had bitches (I dare not call them women, they don’t qualify) do that to be and I just say, I was here first. People call me a dick, but I just have self respect. Its hard in social situations, but man up and show them who’s boss.

FALCON PUNCH!!!

[quote]Ph03nix wrote:
The answer is simple. Falcon Punch.[/quote]

Thats BRILLIANT!!! I can watch that over and over. I’ve never considered that a viable target on a woman…not that I hit women, mind you but this is still hilarious.

There might be Falcon Punch, but there will always be cunt punt.

[quote]Qaash wrote:
Thats BRILLIANT!!! I can watch that over and over. I’ve never considered that a viable target on a woman…not that I hit women, mind you but this is still hilarious.[/quote]

I doubt it’s anywhere near the intensity of pain men get from getting hit in the balls. I’d say that it would be the same level of pain as getting hit on the dick itself, especially considering the clitoris seems to be the target there.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Qaash wrote:
Thats BRILLIANT!!! I can watch that over and over. I’ve never considered that a viable target on a woman…not that I hit women, mind you but this is still hilarious.

I doubt it’s anywhere near the intensity of pain men get from getting hit in the balls. I’d say that it would be the same level of pain as getting hit on the dick itself, especially considering the clitoris seems to be the target there.[/quote]

Just the same, I know I NEVER would of thought of that.

[quote]Qaash wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Qaash wrote:

I doubt it’s anywhere near the intensity of pain men get from getting hit in the balls. I’d say that it would be the same level of pain as getting hit on the dick itself, especially considering the clitoris seems to be the target there.

Just the same, I know I NEVER would of thought of that.[/quote]

And with good reason! Now stop thinking about it!

[quote]Christine wrote:
And with good reason! Now stop thinking about it![/quote]

Only when women stop making dick threats.

Dude, you should have slapped them in the face with your turgid organ! Man up!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Qaash wrote:

I doubt it’s anywhere near the intensity of pain men get from getting hit in the balls. I’d say that it would be the same level of pain as getting hit on the dick itself, especially considering the clitoris seems to be the target there.[/quote]

lol I can’t understand how you reached this conclusion?

[quote]bigstu wrote:
Makavali wrote:

lol I can’t understand how you reached this conclusion?[/quote]

The clitoris is homologous to the wang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_homologues_

of_the_human_reproductive_system

[quote]Makavali wrote:
bigstu wrote:
Makavali wrote:

lol I can’t understand how you reached this conclusion?

The clitoris is homologous to the wang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_homologues_of_the_human_reproductive_system[/quote]

They ran an article about it here last week. It was called “Mystery Meat”.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Qaash wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Qaash wrote:

Just the same, I know I NEVER would of thought of that.

And with good reason! Now stop thinking about it![/quote]

But it’s so funny!!!