T Nation

Tired of Cheeky Bitches

Just need to rant here… so tired of arrogant little girls (not literally, just young girls) that have zero respect for anyone, and constantly try to show this.

Simple example: today two girls push in front of the guy in front of me in the queue at the shop. Of course when he resists they outright lie that they were there first. I wanted to hospitalize both these arrogant bitches. They persisted, so they got their way. I just stayed out of it and tried not to let it get to me - don’t need a simple thing like this to ruin my day.

The two women in the queue along side are looking at both of us like we’re just letting them walk all over us. But they would not back down unless you had to get physical with them. And then of course they’d be crying for their rights - which Western society is famous for - protecting anti-social behavior.

I’m left pissed at myself for not doing more, but then also not sure what I could have done to change things. God. Sometimes I long for the middle ages.

jF.k

Are you angry at them or angry at yourself for not standing up to them? Sounds like the latter to me. If you feel like a horse’s arse because of that, don’t blame others for your misgivings, learn from it and speak up next time.

/thread

Makkun

You’re right, I am pissed at myself. Too angry to protest. Besides, sometimes I get the impression that’s what they want, to get people pissed. Dunno. It’s not that clear cut as you make it, I don’t think.

[quote]makkun wrote:
Are you angry at them or angry at yourself for not standing up to them? Sounds like the latter to me. If you feel like a horse’s arse because of that, don’t blame others for your misgivings, learn from it and speak up next time.

/thread

Makkun[/quote]

Owned

Please tell me what you would have done.

[quote]jaf.k wrote:
Please tell me what you would have done.[/quote]

I would’ve said something, and if they ignored me I’da pushed them out the line.

You’d have to be wary they didn’t have some ex-drug dealer boyfriend in the car who would come in and break your jaw.

[quote]makkun wrote:
Are you angry at them or angry at yourself for not standing up to them? [/quote]

Grand opening, grand closing

Maybe British girls are different; they’re incredibly thick skinned (I’ve lived in 4 different countries). They would not have ignored - the guy in front of me (who was actually being pushed in front of) - DID say something and got shit out by one of them.

I did consider going forward and pushing them out, but I can tell you now they would have pushed/hit back. I’ve seen shit like this before. Then what? Do you keep fighting? Is it worth it?

Maybe I would have done more had they been pushing in right in front of me, I don’t know. Anyway, just curious about what others would have done. Would have been easier if it had been guys, then it’s obvious, tell them to f off and if they don’t get aggressive. Easy.

Then again, unless I don’t like how the person looks or I’m in a hurry, I usually don’t give a shit - it’s going to cost me all of 2 minutes so I don’t usually get wound up.

In the UK it’s the biggest possible sin to queue jump. You call them queue jumpers and the whole store would turn on them. Or you tell store staff, loudly.

I don’t even know why it upsets you so badly that you waste your first post on T-Nation on it. Perhaps it may make sense to do read TC’s current article - I think it may help you.

There are so many things you can learn here, so many debates you can take part in. This is a great community - don’t start by complaining about how upset you are about some ‘bitches’.

Welcome to the Nation - from now on you’ll need much thicker skin. :wink:

Makkun

Hahaha. By now I’m far more relaxed about it. But thanks. I just needed to vent. What pissed me off most is that I got too angry to do anything rational.

Next time, call someone on your cell phone and complain about it. Trust me…

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
Next time, call someone on your cell phone and complain about it. Trust me…[/quote]

LMFAO!!!

[quote]905Patrick wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
Next time, call someone on your cell phone and complain about it. Trust me…

LMFAO!!!

[/quote]

LOL yeah!

At least I posted under off topic :slight_smile:

[quote]jaf.k wrote:
At least I posted under off topic :)[/quote]

Good point

[quote]jaf.k wrote:
At least I posted under off topic :)[/quote]

In case you missed it… :wink:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2220715

Ahahaha! I get the references now. Actually the one girl was on her cellphone shortly after the guy in front of me had a word with her. Maybe pretending to call her boyfriend. If the guy in that video had walked in I would have shat myself.

[quote]rsg wrote:
jaf.k wrote:
Please tell me what you would have done.

I would’ve said something, and if they ignored me I’da pushed them out the line.

You’d have to be wary they didn’t have some ex-drug dealer boyfriend in the car who would come in and break your jaw.[/quote]

Criminals are weak and should not be feared.

I’m tired of hot chicks who don’t throw themselves at me whenever I walk by.