Tired of Being the Smallest Guy in the Gym

The title says it all after having a bout of ill health I’m ready to crank up the intensity and get huge! haha

will be posting diet and training for the day every day hope you guys enjoy

I’m weighing around 165lbs and am around 6’2"

o

s

MONDAY:

Food:

Breaky: Toast 4 slices
Snack: 1 Litre of milk
Lunch: a Wagyu Beef burger and a cup of rice
Snack: 1 Litre of milk
Dinner: same as lunch
! litre of milk and a banana with some Vasotropin 90 mins out from workout
a preworkout stim 3g beta alanine
Anaconda during workout

MAG-10 60min post workout
then a litre of milk pre bed

get some protein in that breakfest.

training was legs which consisted of
warm up and foam roll
leg extensions for a prepump then moved onto squats. tested out the 7/5/3 wave loading discussed in the live spills and liked it. after that moved onto some seated leg curls for 4 sets and on the last set did a few partials. after finishing there i moved to the leg press and did around 4 sets of 12-14 not locking out once done there i stumbled to the dumbbells and did 3 sets of straight leg deads. finished with three long sets of donkey calf raises

food on Tuesday was similar to mondays,

Chest:
Plate squeeze press 4x12
Bench Press 7/5/3 x2 weights were 135, 154 and 176
Incline hammer strength bench 4x10
dips 3x failure
dumbbell floor press 3x8
pec dec for a stretch

I’m in on this one. Looking forward to seeing how you progress. Also, please add some eggs or something to that breakfast. I’m so programmed for protein, I would have a panic attack only having toast for breakfast haha.

I’m in.

[quote]EveryLastingScar wrote:
I’m in on this one. Looking forward to seeing how you progress. Also, please add some eggs or something to that breakfast. I’m so programmed for protein, I would have a panic attack only having toast for breakfast haha.[/quote]

Agreed, or at the very least, spread some peanut butter on that toast and have a protein shake. You’re drinking a sh**load of milk, bro. I like it.

haha thanks for the input guys yeh ill add in some eggs for breakfast hunger is smashing me out now so ill need too

Wednesday: arms
got together with a mate and we did an experimental arms workout where we would pretty much ice bath our arms in between sets in an attempt to delay fatigue (a topic we were discussing at University) it worked really well huge pump - no fatigue

incline curls -4 till failure
ez bar curls - 3 x failure
concentration curls - 3 x faliure
triceps pushdowns - 3 x 50
sinlge arm reverse pushdowns - 3 x 50

Kayoh, the best way to get bigger is to start out simple. Forget the sets of concentration curls to failure and focus on big compound lifts. Rows and Chins (or lat pull downs at the very least, if you can’t do chins and don’t have an assisted chins machine) will do way more for arm growth than curls for someone at your level. The bigger movements stimulate a larger output of growth factors and testosterone, all while smashing your biceps and lats. This will incite more muscle growth in the long run.

Run Starting Strength and eat like a horse for about a year, and you’ll be huge.

CS