T Nation

Tips on Nutrition

any tips for how to get steady nutrition during weekdays?

Eat?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Eat?[/quote]

That’s what I was gonna say. I guess to elaborate on it: eat good whole food every 2-3 hours.

I hate this kinda crap. We have mind-picking threads about the necessity of PWO insulin surges and the debate between whey and casein hydrosolate and it prides me to partake in those discussions. Then we’re presented with “how do I eat more” and “I need a massive chest but I weight 150 lbs” Are you serious?

And yes, that was just an attack just in case you thought it wasn’t and I was having a bad day.

[quote]Trenchant wrote:
I hate this kinda crap. We have mind-picking threads about the necessity of PWO insulin surges and the debate between whey and casein hydrosolate and it prides me to partake in those discussions.

Then we’re presented with “how do I eat more” and “I need a massive chest but I weight 150 lbs” Are you serious?

And yes, that was just an attack just in case you thought it wasn’t and I was having a bad day.[/quote]

I sighed to myself earlier when my thread regarding chicken legs being mislabelled and I needed some help got 0 replies… when a thread about someone thinking that surge and spike should have their names switched got several.

You might run an article search on this website.

I think I vaguely recall the odd article about nutrition.