Tips for Increasing Appetite?

recently had surgery back in May and ever since then my appaetite has been shit.

any supps or tricks that can really get me hungry and eating? ive currently been relying on high calorie shakes but i really want to be eating more whole foods again.

or maybe this is just a side efect of surgery and i should just wait it out and hopefully my appetite will return?

Smoke some weed, it always gives me the munchies.

MM

Eat more simple carbs. Not healthy exactly, but it always helps.

I SMOKE WEED, BUT I WOULDN’T RECOMMEND IT BECAUSE IT’S ILLEGAL AND YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT ANYWAYS. I THINK YOU SHOULD WAIT IT OUT AND SEE IF IT COME BACK SOON. YOU’RE NOT ON ANY MEDICATIONS WHICH COULD SUPPRESS YOU’RE APPETITE?

A short jog around the house always makes me hungry, though some might find it to be appetite suppresing. And like forbes said, eating some simple carbs tend to make me hungrier as well.

Sometimes eating quickly helps as you don’t feel full straight away which can allow you to consume more food. I suggest just to try and add calories when you can and make sure you don’t miss meals even if you have to force it down a bit. Eventually this should increase your appetite.

As has been said, fasted cardio & a couple oreo’s

ideas seem worth while.

but i think smoking weed is my best option, i havent for about 4 years now, but damn now that i think about it i used to be a machine when it came to getting the munchies…mmmmm

ideas seem worth while.

but i think smoking weed is my best option, i havent for about 4 years now, but damn now that i think about it i used to be a machine when it came to getting the munchies…mmmmm

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Increase-Your-Appetite-To-Gain-Muscle&id=799069

Eat really fast. Eat as much as you can as fast you can, trick your body before your stomach sends signals to your brain saying its full. Can also use higher caloric foods. Might also help to create a demand for high amounts of energy.

Biotest’s Methoxy-7 now called Se7en always makes me hungrier when I cycle it. And, before anyone may ask even though it’s marketed for women, guys can and do use it with great results. I used to know one local level bodybuilder who used it stacked with MAG-10 and loved it.

D

These tips are for increasing your appetite while on chemotherapy:

http://www.thedietchannel.com/Increase-Your-Calories-and-Protein-During-Cancer-Treatment.htm

Don’t they prescribe medicinal marijuana to cancer patients in order to promote/jumpstart appetite?

[quote]Mr.Martian wrote:
Don’t they prescribe medicinal marijuana to cancer patients in order to promote/jumpstart appetite?

[/quote]

In the states in which it’s legal, yes.

[quote]Mr.Martian wrote:

[/quote]

Where did he say he was a cancer patient?

[quote]forbes wrote:
Mr.Martian wrote:

Where did he say he was a cancer patient?[/quote]

Do a little research by checking his profile and previous posts.

[quote]forbes wrote:
Mr.Martian wrote:

Where did he say he was a cancer patient?[/quote]

I don’t know, maybe it was his other thread about cancer and his return? :wink:

A shit load of anecdotal evidence suggests marijuana increases appetite regardless.

MM