Tips for Building 360 Degree Strength Workout

Hello all I have been in bodybuilding for 1.5 years built pretty mass and strength and I am now looking to build pure strength which benefits me in real life, as the title said beside gaining strength in the big 3 I want to gain strength in every muscle and exercises like power clean , miltay press , row, even arms strength like curls and extension
So what frequency , volume , sets rep and exercise per workout should I do?
appreciate all answers

Ive got just the solution: beat up your bench spotters in between sets to improve your fighting skills when you meet your boss for a promotion. Grab a couple of 45s and flee the gym before it closes and let the trainers chase you for a mile or so, thats your training for speed-endurance while carrying office supplies. Wrap a TRX bar around the sturdiest girder in the gym, hold on to it and swing around for a while before you snatch the lightest female off her treadmill…then work up to the heavier women. This will help you be more of an action-hero to impress females in real life. I have more ideas if you want, just let me know.

[quote]zaidgta wrote:
Hello all I have been in bodybuilding for 1.5 years built pretty mass and strength and I am now looking to build pure strength which benefits me in real life[/quote]

strongman training

Try 5/3/1 for Strongman or the Cube Method for Strongman.

Hopefully this won’t derail, but I was bummed to find that this thread wasn’t a throwback:

Some older readers will get a chuckle.

[quote]MinusTheColon wrote:
Hopefully this won’t derail, but I was bummed to find that this thread wasn’t a throwback:

[/quote]

This is EXACTLY what I was hoping the thread was about. I got all excited when I saw it! Damn I miss those guys. Holymac, waylander, DOH, ebomb, bugeisha, Austin… all strong. all gone.

Like this?

I know a friend who was into heavy lifting and still is, but who’s been training for MMA since the last 3 years and from what i hear, he is extremely successful (as an amateur).

Since then, in addition to the basic lifts which he trains with a working max of 85% of his lifetime PRs in a rep range of 5-10, he does superheavy partials for high reps on the same basic movements and then heavy BB cheat curls (in place of any other bicep work), and he trains the Turkish Get Up like it was the last lift on earth. He has worked up to a TGU with a 100 pound sandbag (both arms).

For “assistance work”, lots of pull a parts and “crawls” (bear crawls, leopard crawls, baby crawls). For his ab work, he relies on the AB wheel, side planks and standing and kneeling cable crunch and honestly any kind of “core” movement that he can test himself.
He trains his grip with levers and plate pinches.

His coach promised him “Train your core and stretch your hip flexors and hamstrings three times as often and you’ll be shocked how much of your bench press strength carries over to a fight”

Since you’re not looking to be a professional fighter, incorporating some of these should help you “use” more of your raw strength in real life.