Tips for Better Sleep?

simply, can’t get more than 6 hours of sleep per day due to job, any way i can make my sleep feel better and improve performance without increasing the time i sleep?

ZMA.

I routinely get 5-6 hours a sleep during the week and I do okay.

GHB, Phenibut!!!

I have heard (anecdotally from an educated individual, take it for what it’s worth) that red light before bed simulates the dusk and helps one sleep.

So maybe get a red bulb and put it in a lamp in your bedroom and read a bit before sleeping?

If not, a good wank never hurt anyone.

3-6mg of Melatonin. It’s naturally produced by your body. You can buy 60 tablet bottles with 3mg pills for about $5-$10. Usually takes about 20 minutes to kick in.

x2 on ZMA, but it gives me very vivid lucid dreams that feel very ‘normal’. i do feel i get better sleep from it though.

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:
3-6mg of Melatonin. It’s naturally produced by your body. You can buy 60 tablet bottles with 3mg pills for about $5-$10. Usually takes about 20 minutes to kick in.[/quote]

i believe with melatonin you need to give your body at least 8 hours to sleep. i took it late one night, had to wake up early and felt like i was in a drowsy fog from it… thats why i didnt recommend it. i usually take melatonin and zma before i go to bed though.

A big-ass bowl of marijuana and maximum fappage generally does the trick.

[quote]clockworkchad wrote:
x2 on ZMA, but it gives me very vivid lucid dreams that feel very ‘normal’. i do feel i get better sleep from it though. [/quote]

See this all fine and dandy until Leonardo DiCaprio gives you the idea to break up your fathers empire.

Hot shower and a good fap.

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:

x2 on ZMA, but it gives me very vivid lucid dreams that feel very ‘normal’. i do feel i get better sleep from it though. [/quote]

See this all fine and dandy until Leonardo DiCaprio gives you the idea to break up your fathers empire.[/quote]

well played. in the past 2 weeks ive had dreams that ive gotten an early morning emergency call from my mom, quit my job and became a firefighter, and that i woke up still tired and turned off my alarm and went back to sleep. harmless yet crazy how realistic they were. i usually dont dream and remember it at all.

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:

See this all fine and dandy until Leonardo DiCaprio gives you the idea to break up your fathers empire.[/quote]

Fabulous.
5-Htp if you’re hardcore. Hydroxytryptophan will make you KTFO.

[quote]SSC wrote:
A big-ass bowl of marijuana and maximum fappage generally does the trick.[/quote]

You sound like someone I could get along with. But I’m not fapping in the same room.

Unless there’s MMFing.

[quote]SSC wrote:
A big-ass bowl of marijuana and maximum fappage generally does the trick.[/quote]

Used to work very well for me. Hell still does sometimes :smiley:

ZMA will do it for me. Just make sure you take it on an empty stomach. I’ve gone anywhere from 8 hours to 6 and felt exactly the same. Dreams were very lucid as someone mentioned. That’s when I know it worked lol.

forget ZMA (used to be a big fan). It’s good, but Z-12 is the bees knees

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
forget ZMA (used to be a big fan). It’s good, but Z-12 is the bees knees[/quote]

I’m going to buy that after this bottle (of ZMA) runs out.

yeah i used to do ZMA and now that you mention it I had some weird dreams.

[quote]Extremepain wrote:
yeah i used to do ZMA and now that you mention it I had some weird dreams.[/quote]

yea its 100% a night and day difference when im on it, very noticable.

Eating a banana 10-15 before bed helps me.