Tiny Fiber In My Test, What Now?

I know this stuff is legit but, if i look real hard i see a tiny little fiber in my oil. Now I am using a 22g to pull the steroid out, could the needle of some how got the fiber in it? Have I now desterilized the oil? What happens if this tiny fiber gets in me? Thanks for any help.

Theres a good chance you left it on top of the vial cleaning it and then pushed it in when you removed the oil.

You can buy a filter and a sterile vial to filter the product and remove the fiber.

If you do inject the fiber into a muscle you risk the chance of your body trying to fight off the foreign matter that you have injected deep into muscle tissue possibly resulting in infection.

I would personally filter it or not use it.

what sucked was the first time I seen a little grey peice of rubber from the stopper floating in my test.

it came from using too large a pin and turning th stopper into swiss cheese
what did I do? I dumped the rest of that vial,it had about 3ml left in it and I thought no big deal

if its a full vial then you may want to filter it into another vial

if its more than half gone why not just dump it?
your only 2 options that I can see.

you dont want anyting injected into your muscle thats an easy way to cause an abcess.

you havent compramised the oil there is ba and bb in there both as a preservative and to kill off anything you maye get in there like when you inject air into the vial. but the actual fiber in it happens just ask yourself if its worth it to filter aned save it.

Bushy brought up a great point, one that I didn’t think of, that there may be more. If that weren’t the case, I’d use my eye, as Bushy said, but I’d suck it out with a syringe, thereby losing only a small amount of product.

Otherwise, it’s as already advised: refilter.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
Bushy brought up a great point, one that I didn’t think of, that there may be more. If that weren’t the case, I’d use my eye, as Bushy said, but I’d suck it out with a syringe, thereby losing only a small amount of product.

Otherwise, it’s as already advised: refilter.[/quote]

Hey guys, good solid advice here, I’ll back up what 5.0 is saying. During my first ever injec, I had the exact same problem. Bushy, you might remember this if you think back.

I did as Bushy advised me at the time, which was simple and quite easy. I put a pin in the vial, maneuvered it to where the fiber was, and pulled back on the plunger, thus sucking said fiber right up into the pin. Pulled the pin out, problem was solved. It worked like a charm, and didn’t waste diddly shit of the test, save a very tiny bit.

Same advice as 5.0, just saying it worked for me this way as well.

Good luck,

ToneBone

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Well I have in the past used my eye to draw up the contents of the vial whilst avoiding said contaminant. However that was a piece of rubber. If there is one fiber, there may be others and that presents more risk of injecting a foreign particle.

It won’t result in an actual infection as such since it’s not a pathogenic organism, however it might well trigger ann the signs and symptoms of one, though there will be no risk of it getting worse, spreading and/or causinf septicaemia.

Bushy[/quote]

a sterile abscess i think…