T Nation

Tiny Barbell's Fat Loss Blog

this is me. I am so sick of being fat its un - fucking - believable, i’m tired of walking up the stairs and being out of breath. I’m sick to fucking death of being the fatrelativlystrong guy. It’s time to wage all out motherfucking war on my fucking body.

By february next year i want to drop to 110kg class for my first meet, whic will be The BPC British, Port Talbot Uk

30kg fat loss will take alot of work and friends have told me thats it going to be one of the worst things i’ve ever done. But in the end i will feel excellent at 110kg.

My stats are
141kg (310lbs)
height: 5" 9"
Current Bf is 37%
Squat 150kg
Dead 160kg
Bench 100kg

My current training is 3 days on 3 days off
Monday
Deadlift and assistance

Tuesday
Cardio and Foam Rolling

Wednesday
Squat and assistances

Thursday
Cardio and Foam Rolling

Friday
Bench and assistance

Saturday
Cardio and Foam Rolling

Sunday - Off

Back Shot

Front Shot

Side Shot (beware of moobs)

Just finished my cardio for the day 40 mins on the treadmill and then some foam rolling.

Wednesday
Squat
Bar x 12
40kg x 10
80kg x 10
120kg x 5 (ADDED BELT)
150kg x 2 (NEW REP RECORD)

Weighted Sit ups BW + 20kg Plate
15 x 3

Calf Raises 15 x 5

Seated Leg Extensions
3 plates x5 x3

Leg Press
100 x 5
120 x 4
140 x 3
150 x 2
160 x 1

Lat Pulldowns
3 plates x 15 x 4

Workout went well today, my knee is still holding up which is a good thing. (Hopefully it stays that way)

Thursday 12th
Cardio for 40 mins
Foam roller (Quads, Glutes, Hammies, bands, Calves.)

Friday - Bench
bar x 12
40kg x 15
80kg x 8
100kg x 5
115kg x 2 (NEW REP RECORD)

Was pretty worn down by the end of the session so i decided to do some Skull crushers working up to 40kg x 10 x 3 and to finish off i did 3 sets of 10 sit ups with BW 20kg.

Saturday and Sunday are going to be my rest days this week cause I’m busy as fuck with work at the moment.
(rest day means more time to do abs and calves) XD