Tingling/Warm Legs Followed by Extreme Soreness on New Daily Protocol

Defy consult coming up in a week, mid-level practitioner at Defy suggested 10mg everyday might to be too high of a dosage. If platelets are making blood sticky, I wonder if it could cause tissue to become infected cause these itchy red welts.

Looking at my past results for platelets, it was elevate to 311 back in August 2017 when I started 50mg twice weekly, then it dropped to 272 a month later as I got closer to a stable state. I can recall the warm feelings in my legs which subsided a month later.

6 weeks ago I abandoned 10mg everyday and had the same red welts that disappeared after I returned to 20mg EOD, then I restarted 10mg everyday and welts returned a week later. It can’t be DHT related because I have no ache, DHT does affect the skin.

No hairy animals, just an 18 year old iguana.

Vitamin K has some correlation with platelets or clotting. Maybe something to do with this?

I’ve been pinning 17mg a day for a while now and I was experiencing a different sensation than you are, but the same one I was feeling when I first started TRT at 50mg 2x a week. It was a feeling of slight weakness, anxiety, a stressed feeling being exhibited through my legs instead of in my head. No rashes or heat feeling though. This feeling went away after about a month.

Wild how some of us have our legs being affected in a strange way… and only the legs. Hope you feel better soon, sir, that it’s just temporary and wish I had an answer. God speed! :))))

I’ll have my Vitamin K checked.

You didn’t by any chance have a previous sciatica issue did you?

No systemlord, nothing even remotely close to that but funny that you ask. My wife does and I had to call 911 once because she was on the ground in the powder room, unable to move and in extreme agony. That was the first time it flared up, she thought she was going to die. Brutal…

Nerve pain is like no other because your body doesn’t allow itself to downregulate the pain being felt.

Exactly. My wife was all embarrassed, being on the floor touching the toilet in a tiny powder room as the medics worked on her. They told her there is nothing to be embarrassed about, they’ve had 320lb football linemen crying like babies, immobile, from this extreme pain. The only thing that matters is relief! :)))

You have sciatic pain? Do you have any back injuries? If not, check your piriformis. I had pain for over a year and finally pinpointed it. Thought it was my back the whole time.

6 weeks ago when I attempted 10mg everyday I did get muscle twitches strangely 3 days after changing to daily protocol do to the loss of testosterone, then a week ago I tried 10mg ED again. Wondering if the twitching could have aggravated the sciatic nerve and caused the burning sensation. That still doesn’t explain the pumping, pulsing sensation which is clearly blood flow issue.

My wrists at the bone/joint are sore from the lower testosterone, same as per-TRT. It’s going to be while before testosterone is elevated on a daily protocol.

^This, sciatic pain, look to the butt as the culprit. Worth a shot.

Two back injections in mid 2017 do to sciatic pain in both legs, 6 weeks ago when I attempted 10mg everyday both my piriformis could be felt spasming and days later minor sciatic pain, but when I went back to 20mg EOD, the sciatic pain/numbness disappeared within a week.

None of this explains the visual pumping, throbbing sensation I felt in legs.

When I lowered the dosage from 10mg to 5mg, then slowly working my way up to 7mg, I noticed the warm tingling sensation in lower legs/feet is significantly less.

I wonder if sciatic can cause muscles to tense up affecting blood flow in legs?

I occasionally need to loosen up my piriformis. Foam roller works great. You get on floor and roll area on it. Put pressure where it hurts.
Wife getting in it is good too. On belly. While she gets in there bend leg up and move it sideways back and forth. Helps release. If you feel back pain she can support your leg as it moves back and forth. But you don’t have to do that the whole time.

Then turn over and ask her to do her thing :wink:

I’m starting to get that burning, stinging feeling throughout my body in my skin and the welts (rash/hives on both legs) are returning after lowering the T dosage from 10mg to 7mg daily (-21mg), it started in my legs while talking with family and I started feeling fatigued and strange, this never happened on an EOD protocol.

It’s like I’m being stung by wasps and reducing the T dosage gets rid of these symptoms for only a few days, until I’m forced to retreat the dosage again. All these symptoms disappeared after I reduced to dosage down to 7mg, days later these symptoms are returning.

CBC results are all midrange.

This is not sciatica, it doesn’t even remotely resemble it. I’ve never experienced this before, only on a daily protocol. I didn’t even experience this when I spent 3 months at 1050 ng/dL on 25mg EOD.

IMO You need yourself a good Endocrinologist. Run FULL labs . They may need to run labs that we don’t normally run or know about. not saying replace defy. But an Endocrinologist need to be part of the team. And probably a good primary. And perhaps a urologist.

Could be anything. Maybe a supplement.

You really need to go to a local doctor and get to the bottom of this.
Defy’s going to drop you with all the issues you’ve posted about while on TRT.
You do know they read these forums, right? Dr Saya is very good at figuring out who is who if one posts enough info. He had no trouble guess Vince Carter was HRT Guru. I think its a game he enjoys playing like we play candy crunch, haha.

Disgusting. They will drop a complicated case. Hey Dr saya u running a mill? System should post whatever he wants. If he drops cause of this he is not the Dr he needs.

Instead Dr saya should HELP his patient get to the bottom of it.

I’m getting TRT through Kaiser and am getting recommendations for my TRT protocols from Dr. Saya, my endo wouldn’t be able to do anything for me. Back when I was injecting twice weekly and was experiencing a crash after 2.5 days, my endo wanted me to apply androgel in between my twice weekly injections to keep levels more stable.

Uh EOD injections anybody? Facepalm.

Symptoms don’t even come close to blood clotting, all CBC is midrange. Maybe 7mg everyday is just too much for a daliy protocol. Now doing 6mg daily and I have erections through all of this.

I forgot to mention I didn’t have the skin burning issues on 20mg EOD, but it was so mild and infrequent I never really thought much about it, it would only happen for a moment on and off maybe a couple of times within the 6 week adjustment period of starting a new protocol.

Never quite this bad which leads me to believe it’s down to dosing a daily protocol, otherwise it’s back to an EOD protocol. My legs always get a little stiff on starting a new protocol, then after 6 weeks returns to normal, if the dose is too high then maybe the leg stiffness was taken to a new level and caused muscle to tighten affecting blood flow.

That would explain the pulsing, pumping sensation I was feeling and maybe that is why my legs were tingling.

Maybe you don’t visit the other forums SL posts in. His first TRT protocol, apparently recommended by Defy, put him in the emergency room.

You really should get the facts before blurting out such BS likeslamming a clinic you don’t know shit about.

A tele clinic can only do so much after all they never physically see the patient just his blood tests. Sometime you need more than that. Sl has a pretty bad medical history benso’s for 30 years. I will be very surprised if frequency(ED vs EOD with T cyp) is more than just a placbo effect.

I am aware of EM posts.

My point is that defy can be part of his medical team. Should not drop him. I would not like if they would drop him because he is posting stuff to help himself. That’s imo.

So then defy puts ANYONE on a protocol then they may bail when it doesn’t work out. Ok. That makes sense.