Tingling/Warm Legs Followed by Extreme Soreness on New Daily Protocol

Well, as far as I know males produce testosterone 4…7 mg /day. So not that incredible that such “low” dose is working.

1 Like

Son of a bitch, I used ethanate today and have noticed that burning, stinging sensation is getting weaker and weaker as if it’s clearing out of my system. I even increased the dosage.

That year long cough and the acid reflux diagnosis, all gone as well!

I can’t believe I went a entire year of hacking and coughing over some stupid cottonseed oil!

So it’s either pay Defy/Empower for cypionate (sesame seed) or get ethanate from Kaiser for $1 copay.

1 Like

Unreal. Wow.

I thought empower also has grape seed

Empower has both sesame seed and grape seed carrier oils in their cypionate. That burning, tingling sensation was causing me to cough.

This cough started about the time I began injecting EOD back in November 2017.

REALLY happy to hear you found the problem, systemlord. Awesome!!! :+1:

That’s how mine comes. This pharmacy is in Florida.

Hey man. Does defy recommend subq?

I found a study on thyroid hormones and handling bilirubin on rats where hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism was induced. Hypothyroidism caused a cholestatic condition with a 50% decrease in bile flow and in bilirubin Tm, and with an increased proportion of conjugated bilirubin in liver and plasma.

Thyroid hormones and the hepatic handling of bilirubin. II. Effects of hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism on the apparent maximal biliary secretion of bilirubin in the Wistar rat.

Thyroid hormones and the hepatic handling of bilirubin. II. Effects of hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism on the apparent maximal biliary secretion of bilirubin in the Wistar rat.

Abstract

This study was undertaken in the Wistar R/A Pfd rat to investigate the effects of hypothyroidism and of hyperthyroidism on the maximal biliary excretion ™ of bilirubin and on the concentration and composition of bilirubin in liver and plasma at the end of a bilirubin load. Hypothyroidism caused a cholestatic condition with a 50% decrease in bile flow and in bilirubin Tm, and with an increased proportion of conjugated bilirubin in liver and plasma. This was associated with an increased ratio of bilirubin diconjugates to monoconjugates in bile, liver, and plasma, which can be ascribed to the increased hepatic conjugation activity towards bilirubin and/or to the prolonged retention of bile pigments in the hepatocytes with increased conversion of monoconjugates to diconjugates. Cholestasis induced by hypothyroidism was further characterized by a decreased biliary output of unconjugated bilirubin. The latter phenomenon might represent an indirect effect related to a decreased output of bilirubin monoconjugates with impaired hydrolysis to unconjugated bilirubin; it might also reflect the cholestatic condition with decreased excretion of the unesterified bile pigment as such. Hyperthyroidism resulted in a 1.3-1.4-fold increase in bile flow. The maximal bilirubin concentration in bile decreased 1.3-1.4-fold, so that the apparent maximal bilirubin excretion rate remained unchanged at 115 nmol.min-1.100 g-1, as observed in untreated rats. Hyperthyroidism lowered the bilirubin UDP-glucuronosyltransferase activity, produced a decreased ratio of bilirubin di- to monoconjugates in bile and plasma, and a decreased ratio of conjugated to total bile pigment concentration in liver and in plasma. Similar findings are present in the heterozygous Gunn rat strain and in patients with hepatic bilirubin UDP-glucuronosyltransferase deficiency. We therefore propose the hyperthyroid rat as an experimental animal model of Gilbert’s syndrome

Yes (post must be at least 4 characters)

Hey systemlord. Can you please tell me more about your insulin resistance? Symptoms, diagnosis? I suspect this may be ma issue as well. Did you try cinnamon or berberine? Please advise.

I don’t know that I have any symptoms from the insulin resistance as my A1C is 6.0, berberine does nothing.

So you diagnosed it only by A1C? 6.0 is in normal range. I believe I read somewhere that you complained about that issue.

An A1C of 6.0 isn’t optimal, a healthy target is under 5.0. I’m actually closer to pre-diabetes.

ok you right I just read that as well. So no crashing symptoms (low sugar) etc?

Never low blood sugar, no crashing. I believe doctors are treating a numbers, they see the labs, “oh you have diabetes”, I never complain of any symptoms other than low testosterone.

Doctors get paid to diagnose you with a disease, this is why they do not offer treatment when you are what they consider borderline. Once diagnose you with a disease, you are reliant of the pharmaceutical companies for life.

Ok my apology, I swear reading something on this topic by you before, thus the question.

I believe daily injections overstimulated my skin and dried it out, thyroid panel looked better than ever with Reverse T3 2 point above optimal and Free T3 above midrange. Dr. Saya believe my TRT protocols influence my thyroid more than usual.

Hormone profiles change when changing injection frequencies.

Did you ever discuss with defy if you needed thyroid treatment would they give you dissecated thyroid. What’s the preference

Well my Reverse T3 came down to 17 ng/dL, <15 ng/dL being optimal. Free T3 at 3.6 which is slightly higher than midrange and TSH 0.9, remember 1.0 is optimal and I’m a little better.

Dr. Saya wanted to see if I could get Reverse T3 down before going on thyroid treatment, I was successful. Now on 21mg EOD which will see my Free T at a minimum 21 right at the top of the ranges.

Nice dude. @systemlord so are you now on thyroid treatment and what medication?

Not sure if you saw my post. I am taking synthroid generic since 12/13. Cold sensitivity much better. But it causing Joint pain. In particular my shoulder.

Wondering if I should try a brand synthroid or dissecated thyroid.