T Nation

Tingling/Burning Sensation When I Get Hot on Cyp

I’m on a low dose of cypionate. 50mg/twice week. I have started to feel tingling/burning/itching sensation every time I get hot/start to warm up to train. It has gotten so bad that I can’t train or so much. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? I’ve read several other people have experienced the same thing.

It sounds like a allergy reaction to exercise.

Where is the tingling burning sensation?

I am a powerlifter of 10 years and a jiujitsu athlete. It is on my back/back of arms/back of neck/scalp and somewhat on my chest and thighs. Happens when I get hot. Not just before exercise. Labs came back optimal. Organs are great. Both of my doctors said I’m healthy as a horse.

Tell your doctor to change the oil your T is suspended in. You are allergic to that one.

1 Like

What you are experiencing is cholinergic urticaria, beta-blockers, antihistamines, leukotriene inhibitors, and immunosuppressives are usually effective at treating cholinergic urticaria.

It occurs when your body raises its temperatures, it triggers an immune response to heat which triggers the nerve fibers in your sweat glands.

Also a high red blood cell count can cause itching and burning when you get hot, taking aspirin can relieve symptoms also donating blood. You need a blood test to confirm it, also have a Google and see if you have the symptoms.