Timing my Morning Nutrition?

I am a bit confused as to how I should be getting in all of my morning nutrition.

I wake up and take 2 Alpha Male tablets.

Then I make breakfast, eggs and vegetables, green tea, 2 Flameout caps and digestive enzymes.

I would like to also fit in some probiotics, Superfood and fiber, but I am not sure how to fit them in as far as timing.

The Alpha Male says it should be taken on an empty stomach. I thought I read that you should not take fiber with other food because it reduces the absorption of the other food.

Any suggestions on how I should be getting everything in?

[quote]lighting_guy wrote:
I thought I read that you should not take fiber with other food because it reduces the absorption of the other food.

[/quote]

that doesn’t make sense, fiber is found in food. Fiber will slow down digestion but it won’t reduce absorption.

I don’t think the timing of Superfood intake is overly important, though there might be a benefit to having it before a workout – wouldn’t have to be immediately before – on account of higher antioxidant levels quite possibly being more important then.

And if you like taking it then splitting the dose, whether 1/2 scoop 2x/day or 1 scoop 2x/day, may well work out a little better than not doing so.

Timing of probiotics really has, as far as I know, no factors involved except that it is likely more productive to take them when also consuming foods that they are well fed by. So for example if you were going to have milk at some time during the day, that would be a good time for the probiotic. Or if not, maybe with a whole food meal that included fruit. Or if none included fruit or milk, then just a whole-food meal, or an MRP such as MD Complete.

I would not worry too much about avoiding fiber when eating food. That is the natural time for fiber to be consumed.

I’ve had the same question about fiber. Though it can impact the absorption of some nutrients, it can also slow down digestion which I think you can use to your advantage. I have considered having it as part of a before bed protien shake but then there are my evening supps. Recently I just mixed Metamucil with a whey shake during the day between meals. It might even be better if I did this a couple of times splitting up the fiber dosage.

Thank You for the comments.