T Nation

Timing/Distribution of Protein

Found this abstract, may be of interest to some.

http://jp.physoc.org/content/early/2013/02/28/jphysiol.2012.244897.abstract

‘Muscle biopsies were obtained at rest and after 1, 4, 6, 7 and 12 h post-exercise’

OUTCH !

Mathieu

Very interesting!

Very interesting!

oh nice

Good to know I been doing it right all these years.

Interesting. Wasn’t Lonnie Lowery talking about this last year?

So all those old school guys were doing it right all along, and every armchair wannabe bodybuilder quoting pub-med studies nonstop about only eating once a day may be a little off in their quest for maximum MPS?
(or did I read it wrong? -lol)

Thanks for sharing.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
So all those old school guys were doing it right all along, and every armchair wannabe bodybuilder quoting pub-med studies nonstop about only eating once a day may be a little off in their quest for maximum MPS?

Thanks for sharing.

S[/quote]

No problem mate, any chance of your posting your diet tips/habits? I’d be really interested in reading your meal/supplement intake with being involved in body building.

[quote]RunnerUK wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

S[/quote]

No problem mate, any chance of your posting your diet tips/habits? I’d be really interested in reading your meal/supplement intake with being involved in body building.[/quote]
Stu got big from Pop-tarts and whey protein twice a day…Everybody knows that man!

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
Interesting. Wasn’t Lonnie Lowery talking about this last year?[/quote]

Yeah, he touches on it here in this article, its toward the end of the article…

Three square meals. All you need… assuming you are not on AAS or otherwise on the upper end of your natty genetic muscle mass.