Time Warp!

This just in: “the missing link”. A family is caught in a time warp. They are still walking on all fours like our ancestor - “ape men”.

Key sentence -

The five are all mentally retarded.

BUT IT’S EVIDENCE FOR HUMAN EVOLUTION???

Somehow…???

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!

maybe you need to reread it

Will you just shut the fuck up?

You’re getting ridiculous.

I don’t know.
Since you and your collegues showed numerous times how retarded you are and that you aren’t able to grasp what science is, this “backward evolution” seems to be more common than people think.

Yes, the Daily Mail is obviously a fantastic source of information regarding, well anything…not.

Its like your judgement is impared when it comes to literary sources of information.

[quote]miniross wrote:
Yes, the Daily Mail is obviously a fantastic source of information regarding, well anything…not.

Its like your judgement is impared when it comes to literary sources of information.[/quote]

Did the “daily mail” not mention scientists that support the idea of human evolution? It’s going to also air on tv and I’m sure they are going to be talking a lot about human evolution.

Don’t try to dismiss it as “daily news” because it makes evolution look ridiculous.

[quote]FlyingEmuOfDoom wrote:
miniross wrote:

Its like your judgement is impared when it comes to literary sources of information.

Did the “daily mail” not mention scientists that support the idea of human evolution. It’s going to also air on tv and I’m sure they are going to be talking a lot about human evolution.

Don’t try to dismiss it as “daily news” because it makes evolution look rediculous.

[/quote]

The word is rIdiculous. With a fucking ‘I’.

You’re so fucking stupid, you can’t spell basic words correctly, but you want people to take your opinions on science seriously?

You know nothing–NOTHING–about science, biology, logic, chemistry, etc. All you know (actually, all you were told) are some stories in a book that are “true” because the book itself says they are.

Go away. Go away now; your stupidity might be infectious.

Oh for the love of God, wait, let me rephrase that…

Oh for fuck sakes… can we get past the fucking religious crap and start talking about politics and world issues again.

[quote]harris447 wrote:

You’re so fucking stupid, you can’t spell basic words correctly, but you want people to take your opinions on science seriously?

You know nothing–NOTHING–about science, biology, logic, chemistry, etc. All you know (actually, all you were told) are some stories in a book that are “true” because the book itself says they are.

[/quote]

You’ve got issues with anger dude. How can you get so pissed off about something so small. You have a self control problem.

You’re insults don’t change anything. I didn’t spell ridiculous correctly, so what! Have you ever spelled a word incorrectly? Like I have said before, there are many atheists on here that have horrible spelling and grammer. You’re hostility is directed at me because of my beliefs, not because I didn’t spell ridiculous correctly. Chill out.

[quote]vroom wrote:

Oh for fuck sakes… can we get past the fucking religious crap and start talking about politics and world issues again.[/quote]

Who said anything about religion? I just thought the link was hilarious.

miniross wrote:

Did the “daily mail” not mention scientists that support the idea of human evolution. It’s going to also air on tv and I’m sure they are going to be talking a lot about human evolution.

Don’t try to dismiss it as “daily news” because it makes evolution look ridiculous.

[/quote]

Have you ever read the daily mail, pulling it back on the politics, it is reactionary, middle class right of center hoarse shit, and if you were to post that “daily mail finds bible a hoax” I would still think of it in the same way.

It is a terrible tabloid.

If it were something more broadsheet, say the gaurdian, i would look more closely into it.

But then again, it is a newspaper. When newspapers lump a group of people, they do it poorly. The Mail was against stem cell research too (papers should be impartial), so their judgment on these matters editorially is somewhat poor.

That is fucked up. Smells like bullshit.

[quote]vroom wrote:
and start talking about politics and world issues again.[/quote]

Yeah, 'cause everyone knows that on political threads, everyone is polite, well-informed and more than ready to change their opinions after carefully evaluating all the evidence.

BUT IT’S EVIDENCE FOR HUMAN EVOLUTION??[/quote]

NO! It’s evidence of an all-loving goD!

NO! It’s evidence that they’re all prime pickings for conversion to Christianity!

NO! It’s evidence that the Intelligent Designer made them on a friday afternoon!

NO! It’s evidence that you might have family in Turkey!

harris447 wrote:

You’ve got issues with anger dude. How can you get so pissed off about something so small. You have a self control problem.

You’re insults don’t change anything. I didn’t spell ridiculous correctly, so what! Have you ever spelled a word incorrectly? Like I have said before, there are many atheists on here that have horrible spelling and grammer. You’re hostility is directed at me because of my beliefs, not because I didn’t spell ridiculous correctly. Chill out.

[/quote]

Is that your only comeback, claiming people have issues with anger? This is the second or third time you’ve done it.

We get it: you believe people and marmots and raccoons lept full-bore out of your go’d head 6,000 years ago and all the really smart people who say the exact same thing that’s backed up by evidence and facts and math are wrong.

I’ll chill out if you get out.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Is that your only comeback, claiming people have issues with anger? This is the second or third time you’ve done it.

We get it: you believe people and marmots and raccoons lept full-bore out of your go’d head 6,000 years ago and all the really smart people who say the exact same thing that’s backed up by evidence and facts and math are wrong.

I’ll chill out if you get out.[/quote]

My only comeback? I just pointed out to you that other atheists on here have horrible grammer. So your logic on the spelling issue with me made no sense. You would have to go tell many of the other atheists on here that they are “so fucking stupid” as well. That was my “comeback”.

With respect to the issue of “time warp”, I think you’ll find this explains everything…

It’s astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I’ve got to keep control

I remember doing the TIme Warp
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling
Let’s do the time warp again…
Let’s do the time warp again!

It’s just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it’s the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let’s do the Time Warp again!

It’s so dreamy, oh fantasy free me
So you can’t see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all
With a bit of a mind flip
You’re there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You’re spaced out on sensation, like you’re under sedation

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil’s eyes.
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again

There, see? Now quit asking stupid questions already.

[quote]vroom wrote:

Oh for fuck sakes… can we get past the fucking religious crap and start talking about politics and world issues again.[/quote]

No, don’t you mean “O for the love of science…”

This just in: “the missing link”. A family is caught in a time warp. They are still walking on all fours like our ancestor - “ape men”.

Key sentence -

BUT IT’S EVIDENCE FOR HUMAN EVOLUTION???

Somehow…???

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!

This is a great example of how evolutionists grab onto anything they think will help their case, no matter how absurd, and yet ignore facts to the contrary.

I guess this would also be a good example of why you shouldn’t sleep with your sister.

I guess it goes without saying that they do it doggy-style!

The article is silly. The logic seems to be:

1. Animals walk on four legs.
  2. Human beings walk on two legs.
  3. Human beings who walk on four “legs” act like animals
  4. Therefore, they are evolutionary throwbacks.

If this is a family of mentally stunted individuals, isn’t it possible that the first-born started running around on all fours (perhaps in imitation of a pet), and never learned to walk upright? And the siblings imitated him? Inner ear problems could cause someone to walk on all fours. Or it could be a hoax.

Not to say that I don’t think human being evolved; I just don’t think that every animal-like or aberrant behavior is indicative of our evolutionary past.