Time Travel Shopping

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Pies

Oh Man.

I would go back and get all the “Co-Ed Naked ______” t shirts.

I’d get the whole line, from “Co Ed Naked Football” to “Co Ed Naked Chess”

But since this is more of a nostalgia thread, I’ll also put some of the following in my stash.

Chrystal Pepsi
Bubble Eeaze Bubble Gum
My silver 1984 Buick Skyhawk 1.8l Turbo (before I had to replace the drivers side door with a blue one)

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
I would go back and get all the “Co-Ed Naked ______” t shirts.

I’d get the whole line, from “Co Ed Naked Football” to “Co Ed Naked Chess”

[/quote]

Fuckin’ Aiy Right !

Let’s limit the discussion to things you’d buy for your own purposes not to sell to make a bundle and Countries you’d buy to rule and hump native women and other jocular concepts…K ?

I’d buy a freezer full of this frozen yogurt they sold at the Laurel Health Food Store back when it was in the Open Centre (note classy spelling). Stuff was so fucking good.

always seemed to taste better out these cans

lunch pails and trapper keepers (not pictured)

[quote]sen say wrote:
Let’s limit the discussion to things you’d buy for your own purposes not to sell to make a bundle and Countries you’d buy to rule and hump native women and other jocular concepts…K ?

[/quote]

!!

Post Oreo O’s

[quote]Aggv wrote:
Baseball cards
Cars - pre-war cars, and muscle cars (each model would have largest motor possible)
Stocks - duh
Art work from living artist at the time

The farther back you go, the more valuable things will be in present. (civil war era guns, documents from the revolution, coins from the middle ages, shit from the roman empire, etc.) [/quote]

Good list (especially art works).
However, I was under the impression that we were only allowed to go back into our own lifetime’s history.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

However, I was under the impression that we were only allowed to go back into our own lifetime’s history.

[/quote]

Who said? Eff them. I’m in charge of this thread.

My idea was just to mention stuff we wish we had from a long time ago, not all this time travel to become master of the world and rich stuff…but that’s fine too I guess.

Marx action toy sets: Fort Apache, Blue & Gray, Navarone mountain. Those were some of the best playsets ever made

I want my Ghostbuster jumpsuit back too. and the proton pack.

[quote]Ambugaton wrote:
and the proton pack.[/quote]

You had one of those??? Were you one of those rich kids who had Power Wheel cars and GI Joe aircraft carriers?

Did it actually shoot charged plasma, and if so, how many poltergeists did you reduce to quivering masses of ectoplasm with it?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]Ambugaton wrote:
and the proton pack.[/quote]

You had one of those??? Were you one of those rich kids who had Power Wheel cars and GI Joe aircraft carriers?

Did it actually shoot charged plasma, and if so, how many poltergeists did you reduce to quivering masses of ectoplasm with it?[/quote]

I don’t remember it shooting charged plasma, but maybe that’s because I was wearing those ghost-vision goggles and the plasma wasn’t in my visible spectrum.

I used to wrap my labrador in a green blanket and chase him around the house. My ma had the soundtrack on cassette for me, so that was blaring.

As for power wheels and GI Joes: nope. Never did well with anything too close to reality.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
…[/quote]
I have Omega Supreme and I think it is still in good condition. It is not for sale.

bpeck

McDonalds Pizza

Clear Pepsi

Honus Wagner Baseball card

[quote]therajraj wrote:
McDonalds Pizza

Clear Pepsi

Honus Wagner Baseball card

[/quote]

Would you sell the card or would you just want to have it