time to take inventory

I just wanted to thank all of the vets on this board for this post. I wont touch any of this stuff for another few years but, when I do I now know where to look for cycles to pick and choose from.
T-nation meats, DAMN THEIR HUGE.
DA

Awsome cycles bros. Gonna start getting mine together in a few weeks here.(test enenth-300mg/wk, tren - 75mg/eod, anavar - 30-40mg/ed) plus pct. Gonna be my 1st REAL cycle. Ive got a question though for future cycles. How well do Abombs stack up in terms of strength and mass gains to dbol? Like are they bloated gains? Or are they lean? Is it good to use nolva during with them like dbol for water? I figure they are pretty much like dbol, but any noticed differences would be swell… Thanks in advance…

bump

Evilive,

I’ll answer this since I just came off my Anadrol. As I mentioned earlier, it was my first time using it. I have a ton of anti-e’s on hand just incase the bloat got WAY out of hand (I was terrified of looking like the Michelin Man). To be honest, the bloat wasn’t even CLOSE to what I imagined. Maybe it’s because of the Fina/Tren I am stacking it with. It’s my first homebrew and I must say, it DESTROYS any other Fina I have tried through the black market. My body is totally pumped and hard all the time. Not soft, not round.

I had my Nolvadex scheduled for use by the end of Week 1. I am at the end of Week 3 and I have YET to use it! If anything, my strength and pumps went up by the 3rd DAY of taking my A-bombs.

Keep in mind though, this was my personal experience. I’ve heard a TON of horror stories regarding Anadrol, so they might effect you differently.

In regards to relating them to D-bol, they don’t compare (besides the fact they’re both 17aa oral androgens). D-bol has a HIGHER affinity for the androgen receptor than Anadrol, hence why we need to take so much of the stuff (Anadrol). I think I’d rather try taking 50mg of D-bol a day next time, than take a 50mg tab of Anadrol.

Thanks Mass. Yeah, i have done some reading on the chemical, i just wanted some first hand experience. I dont really plan on taking it in the near future. But its some useful info to have nonetheless.

Clean and mean…

P22: I am just curious, in your cycles you are doing 2 things of note to me.

1. Using Peru tech winny in the morning and Zambon in the evening.
    Why?
  2. Also I noticed that a lot of the dosageing in particular noting that the tren you doing in the evening. I’ve always had considerable CNS activity using tren. Are you sleeping ok?

Thought i’d post 1st cycle even if my doses look like nothing compared to some of these muthas.

750mg Sust wk, 75mg Tren e/d, 20mg D-bol e/d and 0.5mg Liquidex eod

1000mg Sust, 500mg Test Prop frontload and 100mg Test Prop eod for last 2 weeks instead of Sust. Just started wk 7.

Nothing wrong with that cycle creed.

All right.

I’m starting in less than a month.

Weeks 1-4 Test/EQ/Dbol/Anavar
Weeks 5-8 Test/Primo/Dbol/Anavar

In doses Drago1 would undoubtably tell me to double.

lol horse. dont double them. triple them! and yes creed, that is a solid cycle. that is my ole reliable. cant beat it for mass and strength