Time to Ramp It Up

Would 200mg Test-C every other day be far too much and dangerous? I have plenty of gear for a 12 week cycle if that’s an option…then the same 6 week Winstrol as already discussed, or could I bump that up more than 50mg/day? I’m doing my best not to be ignorant or oblivious to the fact that these can have serious harmful effects on me, but I’m not worried about too much of that with knowing I only have 1 to 2 years left here at the most… Thanks again in advance!

And I do have access to sufficient Clomid as well as my wife was prescribed it for fertility for quite some time…we have quite a bit stored up, so if it would help in any way then I’m all ears!

And Mr. Roberts, I know I’ve said thanks for the advice a couple times already, but I truly am appreciative of all the incredibly in-depth and useful information you have provided. So thank you, and I hope the advice keeps coming!

Sure, having the Clomid, absolutely I would use it as above.

200 mg testosterone every other day is a perfectly reasonable cycle. Not too much at all when estradiol is kept under control with the letrozole.

I’d leave the Winstrol at 50 mg/day, as with the above dosing you’d have a perfectly decent cycle even without it.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
1 mg per day of letrozole is typically suitable. Generally the products will be liquid, so depending on the particular product, this will be some volume of liquid, taken orally.

You’re very welcome!

[/quote]
From what I’ve found you don’t need a prescription for this…is there a particular website, store, etc. that you’d recommend? I know not to ask for sources on here, but this is for a non-prescription drug and I figured it would be acceptable to ask…

But please let me know if I’m wrong! If I am then I sincerely apologize for breaking any protocol!!!

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Sure, having the Clomid, absolutely I would use it as above.

200 mg testosterone every other day is a perfectly reasonable cycle. Not too much at all when estradiol is kept under control with the letrozole.

I’d leave the Winstrol at 50 mg/day, as with the above dosing you’d have a perfectly decent cycle even without it.[/quote]

I use to use the Winstrol towards the end of cycles (or probably very incorrectly a month after a Test cycle) to help cut after a bulking cycle. Information that you’re providing right now wasn’t as easy to come by back then (especially since military computers are monitored for their content usage), so now I’m just trying to get the maximum effects out of what I have. So now I’ll be pushing 200mg Test-C EOD for 12 weeks, 50mg oral Winstrol ED last 6 weeks, and Letrozole and Clomid as recommended above.

I wish I could get my hands on some dbol to stack with, but hey, I have what I have and I’ll make the most of it.

Thanks!

I get letrozole in powder form myself and don’t use the “research chemical” liquids, so don’t have personal experience with the companies involved. I did in the past buy from one of them with success, but as a matter of appropriateness really can’t recommend any companies.

Googling “peptides reviews” will get at least one website that has a pretty substantial compilation of people’s opinions of companies which sell research chemicals. Although letrozole isn’t a peptide, it’s offered by some of those companies.

Your overall plan sounds good now, with the possible exception that sometimes there’s substantial testicular atrophy over a 12 week period and for a cycle of that length, HCG use in the last few weeks is advisable to avoid that potential problem. It really isn’t predictable even where a person has done several cycles of the same length previously with no problem.

You’re very welcome!

Great info…thank you, sir!