Time to Get My.. UPDATED 06.09.09

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
whoami wrote:
After fighting with norwegian customs for a week, I’m probably getting my HOT-ROX and TRIBEX next week. I hope that’ll help me lose some more fat.

After that I’ll take your advice and eat a few steaks :)I’m definetely aiming for more lean mass, but I’d like to see how low I can get my body fat first.

You’re adding fat burners to your arsenal? What exactly do you intend to burn, your lips?

Seriously, if your goal is to become a magazine model, than you’re already home.

I’ll wait to rate you until we see the wheels.[/quote]

Very good on waiting to rate until wheels are posted b/c again a physique is not just based on one’s upper body; No wheels no rating…

Very good physique. Looking to look like that one day.

a tan dark haired norwegian, i find this hard to believe, haha. I happen to be 50%. pretty shredded dude, gave you a 7.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
a tan dark haired norwegian, i find this hard to believe, haha. I happen to be 50%. pretty shredded dude, gave you a 7.[/quote]

Actually my hair isn’t very dark. Must be the lighting.
We do have tanning beds in Norway you know :slight_smile:

[quote]bmitch wrote:
Post a legs pic and some type of back pic where your flexing[/quote]

I’ll see what I can do.

[quote]venusismyplanet wrote:

Very good on waiting to rate until wheels are posted b/c again a physique is not just based on one’s upper body; No wheels no rating…[/quote]

That’s harsh!
How about changing the name of the forum to “Rate my beach muscles”?

Man i hope that you hit your legs. The pic with the wife beater is a dead give away of we call here in the states a fratboy. they only wanna look good in a tank top. Very solid top and crazy lean and no rating until legs pic is posted.

[quote]whoami wrote:
venusismyplanet wrote:

Very good on waiting to rate until wheels are posted b/c again a physique is not just based on one’s upper body; No wheels no rating…

That’s harsh!
How about changing the name of the forum to “Rate my beach muscles”?[/quote]

LOL! Sorry buddy that’s not harsh, it’s reality so post some leg pics.

[quote]Joebus wrote:
Man i hope that you hit your legs. The pic with the wife beater is a dead give away of we call here in the states a fratboy. they only wanna look good in a tank top. Very solid top and crazy lean and no rating until legs pic is posted.[/quote]

Yeah, I train my legs. My calves won’t grow much though. I’ve been hitting those bastards whith everything I have for five years now and they’ve not grown an inch. That’s life I guess.

[quote]venusismyplanet wrote:

[/quote]

Easy to say when you’ve got gams like Venus!

[quote]whoami wrote:
Thanks!
It’s hard living on such a small amount of food, but it’s working as far as fat loss goes. I’m constantly dizzy though :slight_smile: I remember Stallone saying he was standing with his head between his legs between takes when he was filming Rambo3. He was eating nothing but tuna at the time.

I can’t do those lifts at this weight. I’m much weaker now. I still felt weak at the time though. There’s a 24 year old benching 430lbs in my gym, so I’m relatively weak.

After fighting with norwegian customs for a week, I’m probably getting my HOT-ROX and TRIBEX next week. I hope that’ll help me lose some more fat.

After that I’ll take your advice and eat a few steaks :)I’m definetely aiming for more lean mass, but I’d like to see how low I can get my body fat first.

Polish Rifle wrote:
Well, you’re shredded man, excellent upper body definition.

I’m really curious how a 183 lb, 27 year old man lives on 12 eggs a day and some veggies. How do you have enough energy to breathe, let alone train? My bullshit detector is flashing.

Also, why would you consider yourself weak with a 405 deadlift and a 340 lb bench press? Are most Norwegians your size lifting Volkswagons?

You’ve been blessed. It’s time to drop the eggs and liver tab routine and eat some steak. At 6’1", you should be able to carry another 20 lbs on your frame. At least.

My $0.02.

[/quote]

I’m gonna keep this in english as I don’t know this forums policy on foreign languages.

Whoami, I’m also from Norway and I was afraid that the customs might stop my shipment of Biotest supplies, so I sent them a list of what I wanted to buy, they sent it to “Legemiddelverket” and I got a mail back. Basically everything but the Protein supplements, Surge, Creatine and Superfood was considered “legemiddel” and not legal to import from outside the EU.

If you have any luck getting it in please tell me though, I’d love it if I could get access to HOT-ROX and Tribulus.

Nice pictures too, keep up the good work.

whats your routine like

venusismyplanet wrote:

Easy to say when you’ve got gams like Venus![/quote]

LOL! Very funny :wink:

Also, why would you consider yourself weak with a 405 deadlift and a 340 lb bench press? Are most Norwegians lifting Volkswagons?
[/quote]

Yes. Yes we are…

[quote]-Prodigy- wrote:
I’m gonna keep this in english as I don’t know this forums policy on foreign languages.

Whoami, I’m also from Norway and I was afraid that the customs might stop my shipment of Biotest supplies, so I sent them a list of what I wanted to buy, they sent it to “Legemiddelverket” and I got a mail back. Basically everything but the Protein supplements, Surge, Creatine and Superfood was considered “legemiddel” and not legal to import from outside the EU.

If you have any luck getting it in please tell me though, I’d love it if I could get access to HOT-ROX and Tribulus.

Nice pictures too, keep up the good work.[/quote]

You could try shipping it “poste restante” to a post office in Sweden. If, of course, the supplements are legal in Sweden.

Yeah but it’s illegal to import if it originates from outside the EU, and Biotest is an American company, hence if you get it forwarded to a Swedish post office and pick it up there it would be illegal to take it over the border.

I order Biotest supplements from the UK. Ebay.co.uk works great :slight_smile:

Ah nice man. As long as the products originates from within the EU you are 100% allowed to import them.

By the way, here’s my idea of the ideal male physique:

So wheres the leg pics?