Time To Fess Up

First off, I’m not a Goat. Shocker I know.
OK with all the T-Cell stuff going on lately I just wanted to have a little thread for the guys/gals like me:

I enjoy training, do it 4-6 times a week, try to eat healthy. I personally train for sports, not bodybuilding specifically. I feel that I am a “bodybuilder,” in a broad sense (obviously won’t be dieting down to 3% BF or picking out posing trunks), but I do care about my appearance and how training affects it.

I think the T-Cell is a great idea (and much needed). I understand that this site is a BodyBuilding website and that is the main focus (at least it is supposed to be). I personally stick to the Get A Life, Sex and Male Animal, and Politics forums. I do read all of the serious forums, and I am thankful for the knowledge of these forums. I stay out of the “important” forums mainly because I don’t enjoy debating/talking about Bodybuilding that much (would rather just read instead of get involved) and I like to be a smartass which I am allowed to do in the off topic forums.

I get the feeling that there are apparently a lot of my kind here on T-Nation, and I just wanted to thank those that are diehard BB’ers for putting up with “my kind.” I hope nobody carries the feeling of “why are non-BB’ers on this site.” (p.s. I do realize that there are a lot of people that don’t ever even touch a weight on this site). I am glad I found this site, and I have learned a ton!

Now back to my normal smartass self, Bitches.

I almost forgot to add a “feel good” picture for you visual learners.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
I almost forgot to add a “feel good” picture for you visual learners. [/quote]

Let’s make that the last time you add in such a picture.

I do pretty much the same.

I have no visual aids. Read my text.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
dk44 wrote:

Let’s make that the last time you add in such a picture.[/quote]

Whew, Thanks! I had to kill all of those kids and move their limp bodies to form those letters, and to be honest with you it was hard fucking work by myself.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
dk44 wrote:

Whew, Thanks! I had to kill all of those kids and move their limp bodies to form those letters, and to be honest with you it was hard fucking work by myself.[/quote]

In that case, I hope you at least re-used their bodies for other pictures.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
dk44 wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
dk44 wrote:

Whew, Thanks! I had to kill all of those kids and move their limp bodies to form those letters, and to be honest with you it was hard fucking work by myself.

In that case, I hope you at least re-used their bodies for other pictures.[/quote]

HAHA, this thread has clearly taken a turn for the worse, I swear I had good intentions at the start.

The problem with the T-Nation site is it rocks’. Plain and simple. The other sites are all crap. Right from the limitations for avatars to the lousy set-ups and lack of interesting forums.

I love the ass flaming on this site. Some threads suck as do some posts then some get flamed. Which is great if it’s not you! Better be able to walk the walk if you’re going to do the talk!

Interesting articles and insight into the nature of serious bodybuilding. I have a greater respect for sport now that I understand the mind set. T-cell alpha is going to evolve into something and I’m interested in seeing what that will be. There’s a lot of T in that cell so it could end up just about anything but whimpy!

Yeah I’m also like you. My end goal isn’t to look like Dennis Wolf, but I still lift 4-6 times a day.

waits for Professor X to come in here and ‘troll’ me for wasting everybody’s time, condescending those that DON’T wish to go Pro
Some of us have different goals in life, and some of us have restraints (my military service-physical fitness tests- is one) that do not allow all of us to diet down to 3% bf and do absolutely zero cardio. In the end, it’d be nice if everyone respected each other’s goals, whatever they may be. Just a wish.

Thanks, goaty.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
dk44 wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
dk44 wrote:

In that case, I hope you at least re-used their bodies for other pictures.

HAHA, this thread has clearly taken a turn for the worse, I swear I had good intentions at the start. [/quote]

“With the best intentions? Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions. You know what, Billy? As far as I’m concerned, you’re no better than the people that built this place.” - Dr. Grant

J/K I fit into your demographic, roughly… I just love the fail pics.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
dk44 wrote:

Whew, Thanks! I had to kill all of those kids and move their limp bodies to form those letters, and to be honest with you it was hard fucking work by myself.[/quote]

Consider it part of your GPP

[quote]EG wrote:
dk44 wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
dk44 wrote:

Consider it part of your GPP
[/quote]

Especially true considering how fat kids are these days.