T Nation

Time Spent Training

I’ve got a question for those who have done Meltdown I Training. How long did your average workouts last? I’ve got to be doing something wrong, because it is only taking me about 20 minutes to complete (albeit a very draining 20 minutes) What’s the deal? Am I not doing this right? I thought myself to be at least halfway knowledgable when it comes to training.

I think I was averaging 18-20 minute sessions when doing Meltdown Training

SCC, Thanks. It just doesn’t seem right, but if it works, then great. What where your results? Right now I am 6’1", 225 with 16% BF. I am a real Fat Ass right now. So much so that my own wife won’t touch me LOL! In fact, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and I even cut me off!!

[quote]BrianS wrote:
I’ve got a question for those who have done Meltdown I Training. How long did your average workouts last? I’ve got to be doing something wrong, because it is only taking me about 20 minutes to complete (albeit a very draining 20 minutes) What’s the deal? Am I not doing this right? I thought myself to be at least halfway knowledgable when it comes to training.[/quote]

When I tried it for a few weeks the workouts were between 20-30 minutes, but I think they woulda been shorter once I got more used to the workout.

Twenty minutes is about right. I did it last spring, and lost considerable body fat w/o losing any muscle.

[quote]BrianS wrote:
SCC, Thanks. It just doesn’t seem right, but if it works, then great. What where your results? Right now I am 6’1", 225 with 16% BF. I am a real Fat Ass right now. So much so that my own wife won’t touch me LOL! In fact, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and I even cut me off!![/quote]

ha ha ha you cut yourself off!
When I did it my results were not impressive at all, but this was not a result of the routine itself. My personal circumstances when I started were not desirable for such a routine (I was however around your weight/bodyfat two months prior to). But as rainjack said above the results can be great. Sorry I don’t have any better info to share but good luck and have fun!

What type of diet have any of you used with MDI. I am very interested in the Velocity Diet.

T-Dawg worked really well.