I?m having some problems with using Westside due to increased responsibilities at home, school, and work. So essentially, I only have 25-35 minutes for training 2-3 times a week on weekdays (M, W, F one week T, Th the next). My weekends are generally open for a lengthy workout (at least 1.5 hours a day).
I have enough time to finish the main lift but only about 10 minutes left for accessory movements.
I understand that I need to hit my weakest point with the remaining time I have so I?ve decided to do glut training for squat/DL days and back training for Bench days.
I?ve also decided to use the extended weekend workout(s) for max effort days so I don’t have to rush with the main lift and work as much volume as possible into accessory movements.
I?ll attempt to make a chart of available times for workout:
This is bi-weekly (m=morning available, a=both morning and afternoon available, n/a=Not available)
S M T W T F S
a | m | n/a | m | n/a | m | a
a | n/a | m |n/a | m | n/a | a
8 week layout will accomplish 7 DE, 7 ME, 7 bench, and 7 squat/DL sessions with something like this:
Sun. Mon. Tues. Wed. Thur. Fri. Sat.
- MES | OFF | MEB | OFF | DES | OFF | DEB |
- OFF | MES | OFF | MEB | OFF | DES | OFF |
- DEB | OFF | MES | OFF | MEB | OFF | DES |
- OFF | DEB | OFF | MES | OFF | MEB | OFF |
- DES | OFF | DEB | OFF | MES | OFF | MEB |
- OFF | DES | OFF | DEB | OFF | MES | OFF |
- MEB | OFF | DES | OFF | DEB | OFF | MES |
- OFF | MEB | OFF | DES | OFF | DEB | OFF |
If i’m doing something ridiculously wrong, feel free to point it out.
Any ideas/suggestion would be greatly appreciated.