Time On = Time Off??

ok i know the general rule in cycling is that time on equals time off. however, when on a larger cycle with very high dosages of test with longer lasting esters, shouldn’t the recovery time for larger cycles be longer than that of the time on for proper recovery? I can understand lower dosages such as 500mgs a week, but say the dosage is over a gram a week. since you have up-ed your dosage in your body, shouldn’t it take longer to recover? most people i know say to “give it a few weeks” or most guys I’ve seen on here say to start PCT 2 weeks after stopping. but shouldn’t that time span be much longer with higher dosages?

feel free to pan me if this is a stupid quesion, but it just doesn’t seem to make sense to me.

Time on = time off isn’t written in stone. First off, I’m not sure what you’re asking but I’ll say this. If your last shot of a cycle was with a long acting ester then you can’t start your recovery(pct)until it clears. Do a search on halflives to figure this one out. Second the only way to tell that you would in the clear in terms of recovery after a long cycle would be to get bloodwork done. If at the end of your time off (equaling your time on) you’re bloodwork is clear, then Yeah it’s all good. Otherwise anything longer than a 6-8 weeker would require more time off. In fact the better rule of thumb would be time on = 2x’s time off. BUT WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO WAIT THAT LONG :wink:

ha ha this is my application of the rule Time off= time on: I worked out for 12+ yrs natural so now I am making up for lost time :slight_smile:

LMFAO ! Funny shit P-22. Care to add on what I said.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
ha ha this is my application of the rule Time off= time on: I worked out for 12+ yrs natural so now I am making up for lost time :)[/quote]

I wish I could say the same…only 4 yrs. natural for me…Although I had 190lbs. LBM before I started which isn’t too bad…Patience most definitely is a virtue…Although I do follow the adage time on=time off.

MK

[quote]Wideguy wrote:
LMFAO ! Funny shit P-22. Care to add on what I said. [/quote]

Only thing I’ll add, is that if you are interested in keeping your htpa health, its best to keep you cycles short. 6 weeks absolute max. and that is with everything cleared from your system. Most optimal however is no more than 3 weeks.

If you’re looking at the long acting esters, as an example, in Test, then I would say no, “your recovery time doesn’t have to be longer than your time ON”.

Look at it this way, taking Cypionate as an example. It takes 10-12 days for your first shot to fully kick in (given its half-life). So the time you wait for your chemicals to kick in might equal the time it takes for them to exit as well (give or take a few days)…

…or like Wideguy said, who the fuck wants to wait that long!

Now let’s say that one’s htpa health isn’t given proper attention. This would ultimately lead to the need for constant trt?

[quote]Wideguy wrote:
Now let’s say that one’s htpa health isn’t given proper attention. This would ultimately lead to the need for constant trt?[/quote]

You got it…and I don’t know about you guys, but I’d rather not start hrt until my 40’s as once you go on hrt, it’s usually for the remainder of your life…which for the avg. male would be for several decades as the avg. life expectancy for males is CURRENTLY 76 yrs. and is only going to increase.

MK

[quote]Wideguy wrote:
Now let’s say that one’s htpa health isn’t given proper attention. This would ultimately lead to the need for constant trt?[/quote]

…yep, and I could be wrong, but a good example of this is Flex Wheeler.