Time Off Cycle

Whats good fellow juice monkeys, I find myself at a crossroads and wanted to see what some of your thoughts were. It’s pretty common knowledge that the safest way to recover from a cycle is to take as much time off as the length of your cycle plus PCT.

Well, that’s a hell of a long time and in the past I gotta admit I may not have always waited that long to hop back on, but it always stresses me out.

So how do you guys go about this? Do you stay off cycle for 14-16 weeks (for a 12wk cycle) or you cut it short and hope for the best?

I never went by that. I would stay off a month after PCT and jump back on. However if it was a heavy tren or deca cycle I would always take more time off. And for the record I didn’t get on TRT because I messed myself up, I did it because I was tired on coming off and on, an PCTing all the time.

Well I usually try to go by time on plus pct but sometimes that’s not the case. I usually wait a month after pct to get bloodwork and usually everything comes back normal, then usually ill wait a month or so and if I wanna hop back on I do so usually it’s 2-3 months after pct I hop back on. Maybe it’s not the best but I never really run long hard cycles, after my cycle that I’m on now ill probably wait a little longer than I normally do

gah fuckk blood tests that IV shit freaks me out so bad

Ya I hate it too

lol i just got a blood test done for testosterone and they had to pin both my damn arms. Then i find out i didn’t even get the right test done.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Ya I hate it too[/quote]

I am the only one who drew blood out of myself just for the hell of it?

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Ya I hate it too[/quote]

I am the only one who drew blood out of myself just for the hell of it?[/quote]

Crazy bastard!

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Ya I hate it too[/quote]

That’s one tough dude! But to tell you the truth, it’d probably help when you go in there if you’ve done it to yourself once or twice. Get desensitized a bit.

Common guys really? You will stick a metal dart 1.5 inches into your muscles but hate blood test. I guess im desensitized…

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Common guys really? You will stick a metal dart 1.5 inches into your muscles but hate blood test. I guess im desensitized…[/quote]

Ya I don’t know, I have no problem burying a 1.5 needle into my ass or leg but for some reason I have drawing blood

could just be the site of blood. Must be like for me when I think about scorpions Im not scared but when I see one up close or stumble on one accidentally, I turn into a little girl throwing a tantrum

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Ya I hate it too[/quote]

haha have you not read Bushido Bad Boy’s log on his self-phlebotomy? I think he took out about a pint into a 20 oz coke bottle lol

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Common guys really? You will stick a metal dart 1.5 inches into your muscles but hate blood test. I guess im desensitized…[/quote]

Ya I don’t know, I have no problem burying a 1.5 needle into my ass or leg but for some reason I have drawing blood[/quote]

I think this was 18 vials. My PR is 19 vials. I only average 8-10 nowadays that most of my issues are under control haha

^^^^Damn^^^^^

Balla what is that for even ?

[quote]lbraga wrote:
Balla what is that for even ?[/quote]

Testicular cancer and the fact that I have a hormone doctor that is VERY throrough lol. The first time I got bloods done it was 19 vials, that time above was 18, and as mentioned I only do about 8-10 now, and that is only once a year so its not all that intrusive. But back when we were starting out we would go through the ringer to make sure everything was accounted for.

Whats with the discolouration in the bottom of some of those tubes?

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:
Whats with the discolouration in the bottom of some of those tubes?[/quote]

Tiger Blood

So definitely blood test before hoping back on, no matter what? that’s definitely not what i wanted to hear