Time Off Between Blasts

[quote]Drainage wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
My last blast, which was my first one also, I cruised for a month and that felt like eternity[/quote]

It felt like that because you’re completely addicted. Enjoy copping with that monkey on your back. Well, I guess you’ll be strong enough to lift it.[/quote]

Addicted? Ahahah, yeah addicted to getting massive you dumb fuck

I don’t use tren on my blasts…and cholesterol, potassium, and creatinine are a little high, but not enough to get worried…doc says lay off the eggs and red meat lol. This is with 100mg of enanthate, so less than that after you figure ester weight…definitely shrinks the B’s tho…

There’s a thread at promuscle with a “Dr G” and he’s posted about studies using tren for trt…maybe a googling would bring it up.

Other people have used deca, and more seem to like mast moreso than tren from what I’ve read.

Anyway, I like it and occasionaly have mild insomnia, mostly just waking earlier than intended.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]buttfungus wrote:
I only blast twice a year, winter and summer, and rest of time I cruise on 100/100 test/tren enanthates.

I like the tren because I keep more strength and its easier to stay lean compared to a plain test cruise. During the summer I do 12.5mg of T3 with my tren and sweat like crazy but enjoy the BBQ’s without consequences lol. Other than T3 I take no AI or caber and have zero issues.[/quote]

Umm… So youre running tren year round?[/quote]

That’s what I heard lol. I have heard of one other guy doing it.[/quote]

Walkway / Standard Donkey used to cruise on tren. Not sure if he kept it up though…?

I guess it must work, it just gives a greater level of anabolism so is less of a ‘break’ from blasting

Well if cruising on tren doesnt ?work? I don’t know what would haha

Is there such thing as receptor desensitization?
I always see people talking about it but I always thought it was a myth.

For example, say I ran npp for 8 Weeks, then cruised on test only for a month, then idecided to take some tren along with my trt. Would I need an increased dose of tren because of such a short cruise time? Or could iexperience the same results as if I wasnt blasting and cruising and just jumped on a cycle?

Really depends on who you ask. I personally don’t think so. If that was the case then the 5g of Test alone that pros are running would completely cancel out the gram of Deca or Tren or what ever if you honestly go by that rule and obviously this is not the case.

So would you agree in that receptor desensitization is just a myth?

I would

One more question reed if you don’t mind, I do self plebotomies as well but the way I do it takes forever and I was wondering exactly what you use and where one could get the supplies

[quote]Reed wrote:
I would [/quote]

I agree as well. There might be a certain point when it doesn’t work as effectively after a period of time.

One more question reed if you don’t mind, I do self plebotomies as well but the way I do it takes forever and I was wondering exactly what you use and where one could get the supplies[/quote]

What size needle are you using ELS?

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
I would [/quote]

I agree as well. There might be a certain point when it doesn’t work as effectively after a period of time.[/quote]

This.

The needle size I believe is pretty small, something like a 23g, but what i’m doing is putting a catheter into the vein and drawing blood into a 10ml suringe, then disconnect, drain blood from suringe and repeat until desired amount of blood has been drawn (usually half pint at a time) it works but it just seems like therewould be a better way to do it, like using a vaccuum and getting it all out in one shot

They do have a pump you can use that will help. But honestly I bet the needle size is killing you. First time I did it we had to use a 18g needle to get anything I swear on Tren at 1000mg my blood was fucking syrup. Finally after taking my meds and a daily asprin we have had success with 20g needle every 2-3 weeks.

I gotta look into this, my hematocrit is getting up there. Seems easier than hassling with donating

My blood been coming out pretty good, do you use a vaccuum reed? How do you do it? And have you guys lookes into getting hematocrit testers? ( like the ones at the blood banks)

No I have no need for a vacuum. The girl who does mine tourniquets my arm above bicep while my arm is angled just slightly down. Then sanitizes injection spot. She then gives me a small red ball and had me squueze a few times to pump blood into the area. Then injects 18-20g needle used for giving blood work. Then it starts flowing and as it slows down I pump the ball about once every 5 seconds and then shell take off the tourniquet and boom full speed again. I only give half pints most times so I dont have to fill like crap all day. But this requires about once a month giving blood.

Cool man, thanks, where can you get the needles and tubes they use when drawing blood for blood tests. How does it pull the blood out? Its just suction right?

I’m not sure about where you live but here there is a large medical supply store that sells practically anything you might need medically speaking. First Aid Kits, IV Bag, Syringes, Needles, Blood Pressure Cuffs and the such. So I am able to walk in pay walk out. You ought to look and see if you have something along those lines. If not you can find them online through medical research equipment sites. Pretty easy to find them with a google search. I would post a few but, I’m not sure if that is technically giving out sources… Even though its legal as far as I know.

Damn that would be nice,yeah I found a few online but I look at it kind of like ordering gear, I don’t wasn’t to order from some non sterile shithole lol i’m sure they’re fine though