Time Off Between Blasts

For the guys who b/c, how long do you normally wait in between blast?

On paper its supposed to be 6-8 weeks but to be 100% honest and I’m sure its frowned upon. But my last 2 16 week long Blasts have been just one to the other.

Literally went

Week 1-6
Test E 750mg weekly
Deca 750mg Weekly
Dbol 75mg daily

Week 7-16
Test E 750 weekly
Deca 750 weekly

Week 17-21
Test E 1000mg weekly
Tren E 750mg weekly
Tren Ace 75mg daily

Week 22-29
Test E 1000mg weekly
Tren E 750mg weekly

Week 30-31
Test E 1000mg Weekly
Tren E 750mg weekly
Anadrol 150mg Daily

Week 32- my meet week

Test E 1000mg weekly
Tren E 750mg weekly
TNE 50mg daily
Anadrol 200mg daily ( why because I got it for free and had a shit load left don’t judge me just being honest)

Week 33-34- I honestly tried to come off and just cruise for the 6 weeks. Added Arimidex and Nolva.

Week 35 - this week ( gave in to the needle calling me :frowning: )
1000mg Test E weekly
1000mg Deca weekly
50mg NPP daily for 3 more weeks.

This will continue out minus the NPP till march where ill add in some Halo and TNE as meet approach’s.

Not saying I recommend this but 400lbs to my total and climbing in the past 5 months. Plus have dropped from 240 total ass to a much leaner and meaner 210ish kinda not a fat ass… so uh… I won’t complain at all.

Fuck reed lol, in all honesty though I always enjoy following your cycles

Do you get blood work done peroidically?

I cruised for 4 weeks before hoping back on, in week 6 currently running

750mg test E
600mg EQ (basically was given to me so why not)

Gonna bump the test to a gram in week 8 and I also have some tren E and mast E lying around so probably gonna pick some more up and add that. also got some tbol so might throw that in later.

Yeah haha like I said probably frowned upon but, I’m enjoying it. My blood pressure is under control, cholesterol finally “ok” better than it was tren fucking destroyed my lipids ( LDL was 18 :frowning: and HDL was 248 :-((( ), estrogen for some crazy reason is not very elevated slightly yes but, with in high normals

Yeah I get blood work about every 8-12 weeks so usually once or twice a cycle. Also have began giving blood every two weeks.

I’m telling you man a gram is magic number I know alot people talk about oh any thing over this or that is a total waste BULL SHIT. Tell that to the top ranked lifters in todays powerlifting circle and see how hard you get laughed at lol. I haven’t ran EQ I a very long time and at only 400mg. I was advised to run it instead of Deca this go around but, I got 6 vials of Deca 300 for next to nothing so I was just like “Yep.” So keep me posted up on how you like it.

I dont know why but I can’t recall what you train for ie Powerlifting, bodybuilding, fun???

Reed, love reading your posts man! With your bloodwork doing okay and blasting like that, how do you find it affects your sleep? Do you go through phases where your body gets used to the increased dosages and then normalizes out? Also great work on the total increasing, hope it continues for you and kick some ass come March!

I wanted to ask your opinion.
Im running a “blast” phase right now (currently in week 4), reason I say blast like that is because compared to you its quite minimal :stuck_out_tongue: I’m running around 450 - 500mg Test a week and 450mg Deca a week, rotating 2 weeks on/off with 30mg dbol pretty much for as long as I can till bloodwork/sides call for some time off and then I’ll cruise on a low dose of test (trt levels).

What I wanted to ask was I may have a GPC powerlifting meet in April (still waiting for a confirm date), so that’s around 24 weeks away. How would you approach building up towards this? More so towards the final say 6 - 8 weeks where meet prep is at its final stages if I wanted to keep similar compounds in the mix. I’m trying to milk the most out of the same compounds before switching to others. I was thinking Test prop/npp/dbol during the final meet prep?

Anyways would really like to hear what you think of this and hear your thoughts

My last blast, which was my first one also, I cruised for a month and that felt like eternity

[quote]Diluted56 wrote:
Reed, love reading your posts man! With your bloodwork doing okay and blasting like that, how do you find it affects your sleep? Do you go through phases where your body gets used to the increased dosages and then normalizes out? Also great work on the total increasing, hope it continues for you and kick some ass come March!

Im running a “blast” phase right now (currently in week 4), reason I say blast like that is because compared to you its quite minimal :stuck_out_tongue: I’m running around 450 - 500mg Test a week and 450mg Deca a week, rotating 2 weeks on/off with 30mg dbol pretty much for as long as I can till bloodwork/sides call for some time off and then I’ll cruise on a low dose of test (trt levels).

What I wanted to ask was I may have a GPC powerlifting meet in April (still waiting for a confirm date), so that’s around 24 weeks away. How would you approach building up towards this? More so towards the final say 6 - 8 weeks where meet prep is at its final stages if I wanted to keep similar compounds in the mix. I’m trying to milk the most out of the same compounds before switching to others. I was thinking Test prop/npp/dbol during the final meet prep?

[/quote]

I never had a huge problem until I introduced Tren in to the mix. However I did start to get better at sleeping while on it it was never the same. Its been about Month since I last used Tren and its pretty good out of system and sleep is back to being great. Good dreams and not needing alot of sleep aids. If your having trouble sleeping you need get your blood levels checked as about week after I got blood pressure and cholesterol meds it really helped. Still sucked because of Tren sides but was much more tolerable.

Basically what I would do is this. First off stop using the Dbol 2 on 2 off save it. Let it get completely out of your system so you have a good oral to run right before the meet. The only time recommend orals are 4-6 weeks out of a meet tops. Orals are much harder on you than injectables and unless a meet is the future just leave them alone.

Run the cycle the way your running it minus the Dbol until 15 weeks out of the meet. At this time jump to 700 Test and 600 Deca. This is not huge jump but def enough for your body to reap some new gains.

5 weeks out bring your Dbol back at as high as you can run it safely without a ton of sides 50-70mg should suffice for this. Keep Test and Deca Doses stationary at 700/600.

Here’s the tricky part. If your going to drop weight for a meet then I highly recommend 4 weeks out start Tren Ace at 35-50mg daily. Seriously you won’t gain much weight if any and awesome spike in strength around 2-3 weeks will be awesome motivater when you crush your openers a week out.

If your not worried about weight gains or are worried about Tren sides then go this route. On the last week add 50mg of Test Suspension daily including a hour before the meet starts. This will be a awesome spike aggression and motivation but, I usually add 4-5lbs of weight in that week time of using the Suspension so, if making a lower weight class is important to you and you already have 10-15lbs to cut this is not the best route.

After the meet drop every thing if you can for about a month and run arimidex and Nolva the whole time. If you like me and Eatliftsleep and it just seems like a eternity and you jump babcl on. I recommend Bring the Test back up to 600-700 and introducing Tren at a lowish dose 300-400mg seeing how you do and upping til about 500-600mg tops over a 16 week course.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
My last blast, which was my first one also, I cruised for a month and that felt like eternity[/quote]

No joke.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Yeah haha like I said probably frowned upon but, I’m enjoying it. My blood pressure is under control, cholesterol finally “ok” better than it was tren fucking destroyed my lipids ( LDL was 18 :frowning: and HDL was 248 :-((( ), estrogen for some crazy reason is not very elevated slightly yes but, with in high normals

Yeah I get blood work about every 8-12 weeks so usually once or twice a cycle. Also have began giving blood every two weeks.

I’m telling you man a gram is magic number I know alot people talk about oh any thing over this or that is a total waste BULL SHIT. Tell that to the top ranked lifters in todays powerlifting circle and see how hard you get laughed at lol. I haven’t ran EQ I a very long time and at only 400mg. I was advised to run it instead of Deca this go around but, I got 6 vials of Deca 300 for next to nothing so I was just like “Yep.” So keep me posted up on how you like it.

I dont know why but I can’t recall what you train for ie Powerlifting, bodybuilding, fun??? [/quote]

I used to be into powerlifting but too many injuries from other things I had to stop going heavy so mainly just bodybuilding now.

I haven’t ran EQ in a very long time myself, wasn’t to impressed last time but this time I’m running a higher dose so I’ll keep you posted. Probably gonna bump it to 800mg when I increase my test.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Diluted56 wrote:

[/quote]

I never had a huge problem until I introduced Tren in to the mix. However I did start to get better at sleeping while on it it was never the same. Its been about Month since I last used Tren and its pretty good out of system and sleep is back to being great. Good dreams and not needing alot of sleep aids. If your having trouble sleeping you need get your blood levels checked as about week after I got blood pressure and cholesterol meds it really helped. Still sucked because of Tren sides but was much more tolerable.

Basically what I would do is this. First off stop using the Dbol 2 on 2 off save it. Let it get completely out of your system so you have a good oral to run right before the meet. The only time recommend orals are 4-6 weeks out of a meet tops. Orals are much harder on you than injectables and unless a meet is the future just leave them alone.

Run the cycle the way your running it minus the Dbol until 15 weeks out of the meet. At this time jump to 700 Test and 600 Deca. This is not huge jump but def enough for your body to reap some new gains.

5 weeks out bring your Dbol back at as high as you can run it safely without a ton of sides 50-70mg should suffice for this. Keep Test and Deca Doses stationary at 700/600.

Here’s the tricky part. If your going to drop weight for a meet then I highly recommend 4 weeks out start Tren Ace at 35-50mg daily. Seriously you won’t gain much weight if any and awesome spike in strength around 2-3 weeks will be awesome motivater when you crush your openers a week out.

If your not worried about weight gains or are worried about Tren sides then go this route. On the last week add 50mg of Test Suspension daily including a hour before the meet starts. This will be a awesome spike aggression and motivation but, I usually add 4-5lbs of weight in that week time of using the Suspension so, if making a lower weight class is important to you and you already have 10-15lbs to cut this is not the best route.

After the meet drop every thing if you can for about a month and run arimidex and Nolva the whole time. If you like me and Eatliftsleep and it just seems like a eternity and you jump babcl on. I recommend Bring the Test back up to 600-700 and introducing Tren at a lowish dose 300-400mg seeing how you do and upping til about 500-600mg tops over a 16 week course.[/quote]

I really appreciate that response, I will run that game plan and keep you in the loop how it turns out! I don’t know what it’s like overseas but here in SA the admin process of meets being organized takes its sweet bloody time so I never have a certain date until the 2014 calendar comes out and even then… you’re never certain as this year there has been some hectic last minute changes but you can’t do anything about I guess haha!

But I will run the dosages you suggested, I’m not phased about dropping weight so I’ll keep the test/deca 700/600 15 weeks out, throw the 50-70mg dbol 5 weeks out and hit the 50mg suspension during meet week!

I will definitely take a cruise after that for a good amount of time but I know the need to get back on will kick in like a boot to the face but I got nolva and adex on hand so I’m sorted!

Thanks again man!

[quote]Diluted56 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Diluted56 wrote:

[/quote]

After the meet drop every thing if you can for about a month and run arimidex and Nolva the whole time. If you like me and Eatliftsleep and it just seems like a eternity and you jump babcl on. I recommend Bring the Test back up to 600-700 and introducing Tren at a lowish dose 300-400mg seeing how you do and upping til about 500-600mg tops over a 16 week course.[/quote]

I really appreciate that response, I will run that game plan and keep you in the loop how it turns out! I don’t know what it’s like overseas but here in SA the admin process of meets being organized takes its sweet bloody time so I never have a certain date until the 2014 calendar comes out and even then… you’re never certain as this year there has been some hectic last minute changes but you can’t do anything about I guess haha!

But I will run the dosages you suggested, I’m not phased about dropping weight so I’ll keep the test/deca 700/600 15 weeks out, throw the 50-70mg dbol 5 weeks out and hit the 50mg suspension during meet week!

I will definitely take a cruise after that for a good amount of time but I know the need to get back on will kick in like a boot to the face but I got nolva and adex on hand so I’m sorted!

Thanks again man!

[/quote]

No problem man. Hope all goes well.

I only blast twice a year, winter and summer, and rest of time I cruise on 100/100 test/tren enanthates.

I like the tren because I keep more strength and its easier to stay lean compared to a plain test cruise. During the summer I do 12.5mg of T3 with my tren and sweat like crazy but enjoy the BBQ’s without consequences lol. Other than T3 I take no AI or caber and have zero issues.

[quote]buttfungus wrote:
I only blast twice a year, winter and summer, and rest of time I cruise on 100/100 test/tren enanthates.

I like the tren because I keep more strength and its easier to stay lean compared to a plain test cruise. During the summer I do 12.5mg of T3 with my tren and sweat like crazy but enjoy the BBQ’s without consequences lol. Other than T3 I take no AI or caber and have zero issues.[/quote]

Umm… So youre running tren year round?

[quote]buttfungus wrote:

I like the tren because I keep more strength and its easier to stay lean compared to a plain test cruise. During the summer I do 12.5mg of T3 with my tren and sweat like crazy but enjoy the BBQ’s without consequences lol. Other than T3 I take no AI or caber and have zero issues.[/quote]

Umm… So youre running tren year round?[/quote]

That’s what I heard lol. I have heard of one other guy doing it.

[quote]buttfungus wrote:

What do your lipids look like?

And youre sure your gear is legit? non stop tren… Damn lol, and I am worried about 8 Weeks…smh

My last blast, which was my first one also, I cruised for a month and that felt like eternity[/quote]

It felt like that because you’re completely addicted. Enjoy copping with that monkey on your back. Well, I guess you’ll be strong enough to lift it.

It is addict in not gonna lie. Lifting while your off just isn’t the same

[quote]Reed wrote:
Also have began giving blood every two weeks.

[/quote]

Where do you go that lets you give blood every two weeks?

p.s. you are a crazzy dude!

I have a friend who is very good at it. I pick up the supplies, she does it no charge, and its good to go. I tried once a month but feel much better giving smaller amounts every 2-3 weeks.

Crazy huh lol yeah I have been called worse.