Bulldog: Rebuilding the Old Dog

DB, I fully agree. I’m thinking bridge cable. Now back to Bulldog’s blog.

Ive got some mileage on me…

FYI…there is no such things as a perfect program. The good ones are the ones that embrace the basic principles of training.

Bench: 135 x 5
165x4
200x3
245 x 2
280 x 1
255 x 14…one better from last week
255 x 6… nice was able to get one extra rep in between the two sets

Pulldowns: 5 x 10
Standing OHP: (used Swiss bar)did 3 working sets of 10 with 110
Curls…whatever
Throw in some band pull aparts for good measure 5 x 20

What programs would you recommend then?

To be honest I think Wendlers 5/3/1 isn’t bad…Is it perfect? nope. I tell most to read up on the subject…I would suggest a book called Starting Strength it a fairly good book for those starting out in my opinion. I have a few questions I still want to ask but I will get to them latter.

I guess Dakota is going into his Freshman year of college looking good for the Ladies …GOD HELP his mother.

Good looking young man you got there, not that your proud or anything like that.

Me proud??? where in the world would you get a idea like that???:thinking: :wink:

1 Like

Stay proud Bulldog. Dakota looks taller in that photo. That a standard issue t shirt at your house?

I think he looks taller because there isnt anything to compare him too in the pic. I think tank tops and Under Armour has become standard issue for them …

Trap Bar deads: 190 x 5
240 x 4
285 x 3
360 x 2
450 x 1
350 x 15
350 x 10
Good mornings: 5 x 10 x SW…went way too light on these
Lunges : 5 x 10
Band leg abductions : 3 x 20

DUUUUUDE!!!

So this is where you’ve been hiding…

Youve found me!!!:grinning:

Ive been staying off of allot of social media … Been posting slightly over here and over at the Google hang out

Oh Jesus … i think Im done on a video I made for Dakotas Graduation party . Just have to get the thumbs up from the wife, other wise its back to editing :scream: :sob:

Oh my. You did a lovely job on the video. I watched it from start to finish. Your video – and so much in your log here over the years – shows how much you care about your son.

Very nice! Congratulations!

Good sendoff. What was the hand in the ice for? Looked like it was in a blender. Tell him to look carefully one last time at all the girls in his class so he can compare them to what he’ll see at 50th reunion.

Thank you… so no emotional tug? Your sons day will be here before you know it… I know Becky is primed to be a emotional mess on graduation day. This August when we drop him off at college she will need sedated.

Thanks…Luckily the wife approve of it. THANK GOD!!! I just have to do just a few slight tweaks. It took me hours to do because of all the pics I had to pour through hundreds having to retrieve them from a external hard drive along with scanning them into my pc. I ended up with a 150 pics out of it, then I had to trim those down to match the music I decided to use.