T Nation

Time For A Change

I turned 20 march of this year and I’ve decided to make it an official by changing my physique totally, I am at base level now starting over, and just wanted some much needed advise as to what should I emphasize on in my training, for the extra eye is what can separate the men from the boys.

What type of physique are you looking for? You should include a back shot and side shot and possibly and most likely there will be a couple loud voices that want leg shots, hamstrings, quads, calves.

There’s nothing to separate. You look like most of the guys I grew up with without any weight training (ie. above average genetics but not much muscle mass).

Work on everything and avoid approaching this as if you need to start singling anything out. You probably have the genetics to take this pretty far but that won’t happen without simply focusing on the basics, of which include gaining some more body weight and lifting heavier weights in the gym.

There isn’t anything else to tell you at this point. There is also nothing to “rate”.

Yeah, exactly what the Professor said and count your blessings.

I still need to get some leg shots, I must admit I really lack in the leg department, simply put I need to work on everything from the ground up!! lol.
thanx for the response.

Im looking for a Physique in between a sprinter and a bodybuilder, not to big but certainly not as scrawny as I am currently.

[quote]Duece Diamondz wrote:
Im looking for a Physique in between a sprinter and a bodybuilder, not to big but certainly not as scrawny as I am currently. [/quote]

Start bodybuilding.

Then when you’ve reached your desired size, start sprinting and clean up the diet.

Wen you get bigger you are going to have some freakish lats!

[quote]n3wb wrote:

[/quote]

Indeed and not just lats. Guys like this make me very envious. If I only had that to build on and 20 years old.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
n3wb wrote:

Indeed and not just lats. Guys like this make me very envious. If I only had that to build on and 20 years old. [/quote]

I’d be satisfied with just being 20 years old again.