Time Editor Works For Obama

[quote]conservativedog wrote:
Why don’t we allow daddies to have sex with their daughters if they don’t object too? Why limit marriage to just two, why not allow seven or eight men to marry? How about if I want to marry my dog because he always stands by me?

[/quote]

You have some weird crap floating around your mind. You say you were taught as a child that homosexuality was deviant behavior. Was this typical talk around the dinner table? My father never warned me about homosexuality. He never talked about it at all with me as a child. I suppose, unlike your father, he wasn’t afraid his son might “turn” gay.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:
“When facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the American flag.” - Huey Long

( Yes I know I said I would stop posting here, but cant resist speaking up against the neo-fascists )[/quote]

Glad your back , Fuck em ,it’s an anonymous forum , say what ever you want :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Pitt does. lol

Everyone can say what ever they want. I do it all the time.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

Why don’t we allow daddies to have sex with their daughters if they don’t object too? Why limit marriage to just two, why not allow seven or eight men to marry? How about if I want to marry my dog because he always stands by me?

[/quote]

You have some weird crap floating around your mind. You say you were taught as a child that homosexuality was deviant behavior. Was this typical talk around the dinner table? My father never warned me about homosexuality. He never talked about it at all with me as a child. I suppose, unlike your father, he wasn’t afraid his son might “turn” gay. [/quote]

No here’s the weird crap.

No matter what I say you mangle into something YOU are thinking. Then totally misquote me.

I’ll send you $5000 if you can find a sentence that mentions I was taught as a child that homosexuality was deviant behavior.

What I said was “When I was a kid homosexuality was considered deviant. Now it’s celebrated. Every show has a homosexual.” Scroll up and read it again.

For five thousand years homosexuality was taboo in virtually every culture on earth. In many societies the penalty for having sex with a person of the same gender was death. As recently as the 1960s, homosexuals were widely reviled even among progressives and liberals.

Why does the Bible call it “an abomination?” But the gifted enlightened liberal of the past forty years is smart enough to oppose five thousand years of this taboo. Tell us why your generation is so special.

If you can’t address the many points that I have put out in debating you without butchering them in your memory, then this must be…

THE END

[quote]florelius wrote:
“When facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the American flag.” - Huey Long [/quote]

Sinclair Lewis, not Huey Long, actually.

And if you’re gonna do it, go all out. Like so: (ahem)

If fascism comes, it will be ushered in by tailgaters at the big football game, by Joe Six Pack, who, upon finishing his sixth beer and belching forth the stench of a mediocre life lived, will gladly announce its arrival, so long as it comes with a steady supply of Pabst Blue Ribbon and hot dogs on the grill, and giant foam hands with a “We’re Number 1” finger, some Mardi Gras beads and a good titty bar.

If fascism comes it will dress like a hockey mom, or a NASCAR dad. It will believe Toby Keith to be an artist, Larry the Cable Guy to be a comic, and that the world was made in six literal days less than 6000 years ago.

If fascism comes it will have a pajama party at Ann Coulter’s house, pop pills with Rush Limbaugh, and go gay-bashing with Michael Savage, all in the same weekend. And it will refuse to learn another language or get a passport, because doing either of those would make one cosmopolitan–which is just another word for “faggot.”

That’s how you do it, Thorbjorn.

Actually, I can’t take credit for that. It was penned by a bloke named Tim Wise, and I left out the insulting parts.

Not so fast…The ‘‘Left’’ and the ‘‘Right’’ are virtually the same people in Govt. now.
Rush Limbaugh is Disgusting sometimes, but then so is Bill Maher sometimes, but Bill makes me laugh haha.

Actually not, come to think of it during the writers strike a few years back, Bill wasn’t so funny without his backup crew.
I have family Miami, Cubans there are mostly Conservatives because many of them know life was hell under a hard leftist
Dictator like Castro…One can go to extremes on EITHER side…come on.
The Leftist Hippies were the ones that yelled and spit on Veterans coming home from Vietnam, ‘‘Hanoi Jane’’
Fonda yukkin’ it up with the VC…one can’t sweep that shit under the rug either.
Both Parties are the same fuckin’ thing though, BOTH their followers are the ones that ACT differently…RRRRON PAUL 2016 haha.

Please share with me the liberal logic that infers that this is racist:

If I had written Favorite Women… Favorite Homosexuals is does that patronizing superiority???[/quote]

It isn’t “liberal logic” it is you’re a racist and it’s pretty well accepted on here. 3/4 of your posts are about black people. I don’t even really care that you’re racist (I’m surrounded by them here in central Kansas) but the fact that you think it’s a liberal thing to realize this is stunning.

If you don’t actually dislike other races you have a very weird way of showing it making the vast majority of your posts about race (and largely all the problems with being a white man)…(it’s awful for us isn’t it?) and having a list of black people you like after everyone called you a racist again even many conservative type posters on here.

Perhaps race obsessed describes you better.

[youtube]- YouTube

[quote]H factor wrote:

Please share with me the liberal logic that infers that this is racist:

If I had written Favorite Women… Favorite Homosexuals is does that patronizing superiority???[/quote]

It isn’t “liberal logic” it is you’re a racist and it’s pretty well accepted on here. 3/4 of your posts are about black people. I don’t even really care that you’re racist (I’m surrounded by them here in central Kansas) but the fact that you think it’s a liberal thing to realize this is stunning.

If you don’t actually dislike other races you have a very weird way of showing it making the vast majority of your posts about race (and largely all the problems with being a white man)…(it’s awful for us isn’t it?) and having a list of black people you like after everyone called you a racist again even many conservative type posters on here.

Perhaps race obsessed describes you better.

[youtube]- YouTube

Why is it an obsession to point out the clear disparity in media TV or print the lack of reporting on the thousands of heinous crimes perpetrated against whites? Do you live in a fuckin cave?

Liberal white guilt bows to anything black related. Blacks now enjoying years of overwhelming acceptance and reward in the business place get irked if a white says anything about a black. You’re in the big boy leagues now, act like and grow some thick skin. Criticism happens to all, you have just been sheltered and told it’s ALL racism. It ain’t.

Nixon said in wh tapes it would take 500 years for the blacks to integrate into our culture and from the thin skinned people responding on this subject I agree. Every other culture comes here and endures the same crap being looked down on by someone but they succeed wihtout whinning.

More importantly they handle the bad things without going on mob assault sprees and killing people.

Where in the fuck does it say you HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO BE OFFENDED? I’m not being obsessed because you say so. So what if I listed favorite black people. How the fuck does that hurt you? How is that racist? Please explain this logic.

I’m through with the several unsophisticated bores who continue to attack me over favorite black people list. This is called racism but blacks saying they are going to hit the next white person they see (and killed one) isn’t.

LMFAO this shit really bothers you huh? Good news you’re not the only one. In the capital city of Kansas we had a guy who wanted a community meeting to figure out why he couldn’t say the n word but blacks could. Such bullshit right? I mean I wake up every day wishing I could say the n word right to a black guys face, but I can’t. I DREAM of the day when I can run right up and say the n word to a black guy. I don’t feel as if my life has any sort of fulfillment without it.

And you’re completely right about the advantages blacks have in business. It’s awful. I am so sick as a white man of realizing I have no chances in America. I mean I look at something like the top 20 richest people in America list from Forbes and realize the top 20 is all white. Then I keep going and realize the top 30 is as well. Well ok the top 40 is also. And so is the top 50. But I know somewhere the massive advantages blacks enjoy in the business world that we give to them which they don’t deserve will show up soon. Hold the presses. #85 is a black guy…oh wait damn it’s Leon Black who is white. I expected to see a list littered with blacks.

And it’s the acceptance part that pisses me off and I can see it pisses you off as well. We have been “accepting” of blacks for more than a few decades now. Isn’t that enough time? I’m glad you put that we’ve been accepting of them for a while.

I’m on your side now c-dog. We need you to put even MORE threads up about the awful treatment of white people in America. We have it so horribly rough and really we always have. We must point out how unfair America is to the average white person in 2013. If we don’t it may be only a matter of time until you can find more than a handful of black people on the richest people in America list. If we don’t we may have a time where people aren’t stopped because of the color of their skin and the thoughts we have about “those people.”

I’d hate to live in a world like that, wouldn’t you?

[quote]H factor wrote:
LMFAO this shit really bothers you huh? Good news you’re not the only one. In the capital city of Kansas we had a guy who wanted a community meeting to figure out why he couldn’t say the n word but blacks could. Such bullshit right? I mean I wake up every day wishing I could say the n word right to a black guys face, but I can’t. I DREAM of the day when I can run right up and say the n word to a black guy. I don’t feel as if my life has any sort of fulfillment without it.

And you’re completely right about the advantages blacks have in business. It’s awful. I am so sick as a white man of realizing I have no chances in America. I mean I look at something like the top 20 richest people in America list from Forbes and realize the top 20 is all white. Then I keep going and realize the top 30 is as well. Well ok the top 40 is also. And so is the top 50. But I know somewhere the massive advantages blacks enjoy in the business world that we give to them which they don’t deserve will show up soon. Hold the presses. #85 is a black guy…oh wait damn it’s Leon Black who is white. I expected to see a list littered with blacks.

And it’s the acceptance part that pisses me off and I can see it pisses you off as well. We have been “accepting” of blacks for more than a few decades now. Isn’t that enough time? I’m glad you put that we’ve been accepting of them for a while.

I’m on your side now c-dog. We need you to put even MORE threads up about the awful treatment of white people in America. We have it so horribly rough and really we always have. We must point out how unfair America is to the average white person in 2013. If we don’t it may be only a matter of time until you can find more than a handful of black people on the richest people in America list. If we don’t we may have a time where people aren’t stopped because of the color of their skin and the thoughts we have about “those people.”

I’d hate to live in a world like that, wouldn’t you?

[/quote]

LOL

Best damn post ever!!!

One question, H Factor: do you think Oprah and P. Diddy would be as rich and famous today if they had been white?

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
One question, H Factor: do you think Oprah and P. Diddy would be as rich and famous today if they had been white?[/quote]

I have no idea. I think both are talented in their own way (though I’m not huge fans of either) and are probably possessing of the things that all successful people are. Talent, dedication, hard work, desire to be the best.

I’m not really obsessed with viewing everything through a racial prism and examining everything in terms of heritage, skin color, culture, etc. I think successful people share a lot of things in common that have nothing to do with any of that…which is why I wonder why people like C-dog are convinced the entire world is skewed in favor of minorities and must point out all the injustices against white people all the time.

Maybe I’ve just learned to overcome all the difficulties that stand in my way as a white male :slight_smile:

[quote]H factor wrote:

I’m not really obsessed with viewing everything through a racial prism and examining everything in terms of heritage, skin color, culture, etc.

I think successful people share a lot of things in common that have nothing to do with any of that…which is why I wonder why people like C-dog are convinced the entire world is skewed in favor of minorities and must point out all the injustices against white people all the time.

Maybe I’ve just learned to overcome all the difficulties that stand in my way as a white male :)[/quote]

Your so full of shit and one of the biggest wastes of time on this forum.

It doesn’t matter. These race issues will touch you the same as it touches us all and only when you’re much older than I am will start to give a rat’s ass about anything but pleasing your self-indulgence.

Self love = self-obsessed. And you are self obsessed.

[/quote]

OK, Gunther.

What I said was “When I was a kid homosexuality was considered deviant. Now it’s celebrated. Every show has a homosexual.”
[/quote]

When I was a kid I didn’t know how homosexuality was considered. I didn’t even know what it was. It wasn’t part of the conversation at the dinner table. Hate wasn’t part of the conversation either. Then again, I was raised by Christians so that should make sense.

[quote]H factor wrote:

I’m not really obsessed with viewing everything through a racial prism and examining everything in terms of heritage, skin color, culture, etc.

I think successful people share a lot of things in common that have nothing to do with any of that…which is why I wonder why people like C-dog are convinced the entire world is skewed in favor of minorities and must point out all the injustices against white people all the time.

Maybe I’ve just learned to overcome all the difficulties that stand in my way as a white male :)[/quote]

It doesn’t matter. These race issues will touch you the same as it touches us all and only when you’re much older than I am will start to give a rat’s ass about anything but pleasing your self-indulgence.

[/quote]

So your rebuttal is blind rage, personal attacks, and crying?

Guess black people stole your testicles as well!

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

…which is why I wonder why people like C-dog are convinced the entire world is skewed in favor of minorities and must point out all the injustices against white people all the time.

[/quote]

So your rebuttal is blind rage, personal attacks, and crying?

Guess black people stole your testicles as well! [/quote]

If you and zecarlo would quit talking while I’m talking we could have a conversation.

Nothing I say is noted or is there any attempt to refute my perspective. Both of you respond irrationally without any point by point debate.

zecarlo contemplates that he was ignorant of homosexuality as a kid, so therefore everyone was.

When I say kid, I was in seventh grade when a friend was molested by the guy at his barbershop.

The guy locked the barber door and pulled shades when he came in for haircut. Gave my friend some adult magazines to look at and asked if he wanted some beer. The barber also grabbed his crotch and asked if he liked the way that felt.

My friend kept his head realizing what was happening and when the barber went in back to get beer he unlocked the door and bolted. He told all of us about it. Had another neighbor on our street who was a senior and acted gay as shit. He played football with us once and wouldn’t get off several of us when he tackled. Fuckin hunching on smaller kids.

You may like that fuck, I don’t. I’m not sticking around to play psychologist so I can learn to accept WHY those two gays acted in that fashion.

I’d knock the fuck out of them today if I ran into them. Evidently you have a different approach and I hope your children never fall into the hand of that sort of creature.

Of course you aren’t hearing any of this, same as all my responses because you are to busy thinking how you will attack my pov.

My house was broken into by a black man that ran through putting items like answering machine, my wife’s purse in our son’s baby bag. The dude kicked our back door in while we were home. He was caught a week later jumping off another homes second story balcony. He had broken into about seven homes when he was caught and identified.

We had our car’s t-tops as well as four stereos stolen over a two year period. Car had about nine inch long hand print on windows. Not too many white guys have that large of a hand. Police said they only did fingerprints in murder cases. No wonder most crimes are rarely solved.

In the park while my wife was pushing our two year old on swing set, some black woman ran off with son’s $150 stroller.

We were friends with a neighbor (black woman) two doors down and even watched her same age son on occasion when she couldn’t get family to help her. Her baby’s daddy let his brother stay with them two nights. She said that the man’s brother got him drunk and hit him on the head leaving him to bleed in the alley then went in and stole the very few things of value they owned.

I decided I didn’t want to live within walking distance of blacks any longer. Does that mean I BELIEVE every black in the neighborhood was a criminal? Even though it seemed that way, NO I DIDN’T BELIEVE that.

Did I hate blacks? NO. That was the year I paid for tickets to see the movie The Color Purple.

There was a high crime rate and a good number of our white neighbors had been victimized. No one really talked about the fact that black men appeared to be preying on whites.

I came to the conclusion that it wasn’t worth waiting to see if this would continue and didn’t want to raise our children in that neighborhood under the guise of acting like a NON RACIST (which I believe is the guilt trip reason so many white liberals fight any painting of the black community as different than others) so we moved.

I’m sure others did too. But we were never portrayed as victims, we’re still depicted as the RACISTS in the big picture. That’s the joke here. Am I obsessed with this? No but it does influence my political stance. Am I more diplomatic in person? Somewhat.

Paint me as racist all you like. Evoke hatred and try to brace your political view. It doesn’t mean anything to me other than you are ignorant and naive. There are few intellectuals on the left and they all seem to blather on about the country’s past sins.

Not asking for you to forget them, just stop attacking as if they still affect today.

If the black community is such hallowed ground why do so many of the rich, successful black men take white women as wives and girlfriends? Why do they move far from those black neighborhoods?

Because they aren’t ignorant and naive. They don’t have liberal white guilt either.

Whether or not you agree, clearly what they are thinking is different than what you are defending.

Every crime I’ve ever had committed against me was done by a white man c-dog. Why is that? Because I’ve largely lived around white people my entire life.

Am I stupid enough to think all white people are criminals? No.

Am I stupid enough to think that the actions of a few dictate the actions of a majority of people? No.

Have I come to the conclusions that white men are out to get me? No.

Do I think blacks have no criminals because none have ever done one to me? No.

Did you live in a neighborhood with black criminal assholes? Yes. Were you living in a shitty area? It certainly sounds like it. Did you jump to a conclusion that a crime committed against you was a black person? (the hands one) Yes. Could it have been? Sure. One of my best friends is white, 6’11 and has massive hands. Yes, white people can have massive hands as well!

Were you a victim? Of course. No one with ANY sense would argue different.

Are you as a white man consistently targeted by black people? Of course not.

Have blacks committed crimes against people because they are white? Yes.

Have whites committed crimes against people because they are black? Yes.

Is it weird for you to want people to get over the country’s past sins when you can’t get over your fellow man’s past sins? Yes.

Does race dominant the majority of your posts and discussion on here? Yes.

Does the “left” need to get over race? Apparently about as much as you do.

[quote]H factor wrote:
Every crime I’ve ever had committed against me was done by a white man c-dog. Why is that? Because I’ve largely lived around white people my entire life.

Am I stupid enough to think all white people are criminals? No.

Am I stupid enough to think that the actions of a few dictate the actions of a majority of people? No.

Have I come to the conclusions that white men are out to get me? No.

Do I think blacks have no criminals because none have ever done one to me? No.

Did you live in a neighborhood with black criminal assholes? Yes. Were you living in a shitty area? It certainly sounds like it. Did you jump to a conclusion that a crime committed against you was a black person? (the hands one) Yes. Could it have been? Sure. One of my best friends is white, 6’11 and has massive hands. Yes, white people can have massive hands as well!

Were you a victim? Of course. No one with ANY sense would argue different.

Are you as a white man consistently targeted by black people? Of course not.

Have blacks committed crimes against people because they are white? Yes.

Have whites committed crimes against people because they are black? Yes.

Is it weird for you to want people to get over the country’s past sins when you can’t get over your fellow man’s past sins? Yes.

Does race dominant the majority of your posts and discussion on here? Yes.

Does the “left” need to get over race? Apparently about as much as you do. [/quote]

Gee how stupid of me to think I could persuade a liberal of one thing. And I have already answered the questions you posed.

Yeah and because we were broken in to, I lived in the shitty neighborhood?? next door was an emergency room doctor and across the street one of our state representatives. A doctor lives in our old house currently. The city mayor lived around the block. Muhammad Ali was married there in the mayor’s house.

A major university six blocks away.

I lived around a lot of white people, but they weren’t the ones committing the break-ins and assaults we watched on the news nightly.

You write “Does race dominant the majority of your posts and discussion on here? Yes.”

…Well they don’t, if you care to look at my history they make up a very small percentage of the 1049 posts. You and zecarlo have stated no correct facts in any of your retorts. zecarlo misquotes what I write and you lazily make shit up.

Besides being lazy you didn’t touch my last two sentences. I think you are cowardly in your debate because you don’t take on the meat of what I write. Stick a fork in it I’m done here.

When I say kid, I was in seventh grade when a friend was molested by the guy at his barbershop.

The guy locked the barber door and pulled shades when he came in for haircut. Gave my friend some adult magazines to look at and asked if he wanted some beer. The barber also grabbed his crotch and asked if he liked the way that felt.

My friend kept his head realizing what was happening and when the barber went in back to get beer he unlocked the door and bolted. He told all of us about it. Had another neighbor on our street who was a senior and acted gay as shit. He played football with us once and wouldn’t get off several of us when he tackled. Fuckin hunching on smaller kids.

You may like that fuck, I don’t. I’m not sticking around to play psychologist so I can learn to accept WHY those two gays acted in that fashion.

[/quote]

“Let’s talk about the morality or immorality of homosexuality. Here’s a story about a couple of pederasts that assaulted my ‘friends.’” This may be the most obvious and most explicit instance of logical fallacy in the history of this forum.

I assume that if I start a thread about the morality or immorality of heterosexuality, you won’t mind my opening salvo being a big diatribe on Fred West. Yeah?

You aren’t done here. You will be back making new threads about how rough your life has been and unfair because you happen to be white. You will talk about liberals all day long and the double standard while doing exactly what you proclaim annoys you about them. You may have some reasons to be a bitter old racist, but it doesn’t change the fact you are one. Don’t get mad at people for pointing out that fact.