Time Between Test Cyp

Hey guys, I’ve done a lot of research online and don’t know many users personally so I thought it would be helpful to come here for some advice. I recently did my first cycle which lasted only 7 weeks and consisted of 500mg/week which I split at 250 Monday and Thursday. I made great strength gains and saw a decent change in my body. I went from 170 to 185 in the 7 weeks and started my pct(28 days of pro erase and nolvadex 20mcg/eod) 2 days after my last dose.

I have maintained almost all of my strength gains, lost most of the water retention and am on my last week(week 4) of my pct. so my question is, how long do I need to wait before starting my next cycle which I will run for 10-14 weeks at 350-400mg/week of only test cup. (Lower dose due to the type of cardio I do.

The cramps in my calves and forearms were un bare able after a short period of time and I have read that a lower dose helps reduce the cramps) I have of course read that time on = time off but my libido is back to normal(while I’m still on pct)and my strength has basically stayed the same.

[quote]Littlenewb wrote:
Hey guys, I’ve done a lot of research online and don’t know many users personally so I thought it would be helpful to come here for some advice. I recently did my first cycle which lasted only 7 weeks and consisted of 500mg/week which I split at 250 Monday and Thursday. I made great strength gains and saw a decent change in my body. I went from 170 to 185 in the 7 weeks and started my pct(28 days of pro erase and nolvadex 20mcg/eod) 2 days after my last dose.

I have maintained almost all of my strength gains, lost most of the water retention and am on my last week(week 4) of my pct. so my question is, how long do I need to wait before starting my next cycle which I will run for 10-14 weeks at 350-400mg/week of only test cup. (Lower dose due to the type of cardio I do.

The cramps in my calves and forearms were un bare able after a short period of time and I have read that a lower dose helps reduce the cramps) I have of course read that time on = time off but my libido is back to normal(while I’m still on pct)and my strength has basically stayed the same.[/quote]

So your libido is back so that means you are recovered? I think something a little less subjective, like bloodwork, would be a better indicator. Since you almost certainly never considered bloodwork, time on = time off to be safe. If you make a habit of jumping back on too soon your ability to recover will diminish.