Time Between T3 Cycles

Hey guys. I just finished a 5 week T3 cycle and was wondering when I could possibly go back on if i decided that’s what I want to do.

The reason I didn’t stay on longer is that I finished my box of 100 tablets in 5 weeks and I’ve often read that you should not cycle T3 longer than 6 weeks. So I thought to myself instead of buying an extra box for that last 6th week I’de just wait and do another 5 - 6 week cycle later on.

Best wishes!

Still looking for help on this guys

There have been studies that show T3 does not actually suppress enodgenous T3 production even at high dose usage. It eventually recovered.

That said though, it would probably be prudent to take a couple months off in between cycles. I’m no expert though.

But the real question is why do you need to go back on it? Did you not hit your leanness goals prior? Can you not get to the point you want in between the cycle?

100 caps / 5 weeks = 3+ caps a day.

Almost every UGL in the world uses 25mg caps for T3. Unless by the off chance you were using 10mg caps, 75mg/day of T3 is retardedly high. Run 25mg a day, and pop another 25mg only in the event of an epic dietary disaster. IE eating 4 bags of popcorn at the movies, or consuming enough calories in a single McDonalds sitting to feed a small african nation for a day. You get the point, lol.

I’ve had great results with this. Great. And I freely admit my diet is attrocious, I hit my protein targets, but everything else is all over the god damn place.

Cheers,
-PTD

I eat 1.5 large tubs of popcorn if i go to the movies…

On topic Paintrain is right unless you are underdosed. 75 is nuts

50-100 mcg/day is pretty standard from what I have seen actually. 25 is a replacement dose, so it doesn’t make sense to take any less than that.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
50-100 mcg/day is pretty standard from what I have seen actually. 25 is a replacement dose, so it doesn’t make sense to take any less than that. [/quote]

It’s not uncommon, but many prep coaches and even digging way back to Schwarz, “The Drug Dragon”, Bill Roberts and Cy Wilson articles/posts in the past, it seems results can be excellent starting at 12.5mcg/ed (which broscience alert does not seem to hinder endo production), and few recommend doses >50mcg/day, and I certainly wouldn’t recommend that kind of dose for the casual dieter.

Cheers,
-PTD

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
50-100 mcg/day is pretty standard from what I have seen actually. 25 is a replacement dose, so it doesn’t make sense to take any less than that. [/quote]

It’s not uncommon, but many prep coaches and even digging way back to Schwarz, “The Drug Dragon”, Bill Roberts and Cy Wilson articles/posts in the past, it seems results can be excellent starting at 12.5mcg/ed (which broscience alert does not seem to hinder endo production), and few recommend doses >50mcg/day, and I certainly wouldn’t recommend that kind of dose for the casual dieter.

Cheers,
-PTD [/quote]

Yeah I’ve seen those recommendations too, and I will be the first to admit Bill Roberts is really fucking smart, but I disagree with the 12.5 mg recommendation. I have no reason to think that “topping off” your hormones will do anything but trigger your body to make less of that hormone to achieve balance, resulting in a net gain of 0 and partially suppressing your natural production to boot.

Obvioulsy though I haven’t tried this, but I would be very surprised to see it work. I would love to see blood tests from someone using this method actually, both before, during, and after the cycle with TSH and T3 measured.

I tapered the T3 and was running 100 mcg per day, that’s not an uncommon dose. from what I’ve read people are running 75 - 125 mcg per day usually for about 6 weeks.

I’ve been 4 weeks off now and am thinking of doing another 100mcg per day cycle only I’ll go for 6 - 8 weeks.

T3 is a fast acting hormone so 4 weeks off should be a long enough recovery.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

Cheers,
-PTD [/quote]

Yeah I’ve seen those recommendations too, and I will be the first to admit Bill Roberts is really fucking smart, but I disagree with the 12.5 mg recommendation. I have no reason to think that “topping off” your hormones will do anything but trigger your body to make less of that hormone to achieve balance, resulting in a net gain of 0 and partially suppressing your natural production to boot.

Obvioulsy though I haven’t tried this, but I would be very surprised to see it work. I would love to see blood tests from someone using this method actually, both before, during, and after the cycle with TSH and T3 measured.
[/quote]

I have no bloods for either of my T3 cycles, just tape measures, pictures and a significant visible decrease in bodyfat starting at doses as low as 12.5mcg. I understand this is anecdotal (hence the bro-science alert in my previous post lol), but from what I’ve seen and heard a replacement dose of 25mcg almost always nets excellent results when combined with a suitable dose of AAS. I normally run 12.5>25>50>25>12.5mcg/day over 5-6 weeks. At this point it is semantic, and I don’t much care to argue over the minutia of thyroid feedback and stimulation mechanics.

I want to say ‘trust me on this’ but I really don’t want to be on the wrong end of a ‘science vs. anecdote’ argument. The only way is to try T3 and see for yourself. I still insist it is far more effective and safer than Clenbuterol, and that T3 is also more effective in Endomorph body types.

Cheers,
-PTD

100 caps / 5 weeks = 3+ caps a day.

Almost every UGL in the world uses 25mg caps for T3. Unless by the off chance you were using 10mg caps, 75mg/day of T3 is retardedly high. Run 25mg a day, and pop another 25mg only in the event of an epic dietary disaster. IE eating 4 bags of popcorn at the movies, or consuming enough calories in a single McDonalds sitting to feed a small african nation for a day. You get the point, lol.

I’ve had great results with this. Great. And I freely admit my diet is attrocious, I hit my protein targets, but everything else is all over the god damn place.

Cheers,
-PTD

[/quote]

This is stupid. First of all MCG* Second of all 75mcg is not ‘retardedly high’. In fact, it’s barely moderate. 25mcg is a ‘replacement’ dose. So you’re only taking three times a replacement dose. Even though T3 is not AS, compare the ratios to what you and many others run compared to normal test levels. I ran T3 up to 120mcg and never had any problems nor did I ‘waste away’. Didn’t have any horrible rebound effects either.

Everyone started arguing about how to do dose, but we want to know how long should we wait between cycles,

1 Like