ok so from now on my schedule will be kinda like this
8a.m.-6p.m. school. 6:30-8:30 or so gym
8a.m.-8p.m. school
8a.m.-6p.m. school
8a.m.-5p.m. school 5:30-7:30 gym
8a.m.-3p.m. school

sleep around… 10 p.m. wake up at 6 a.m. or so

now i only have every hour about 15 minutes of break to eat during school

when should i eat? breakfast say at 6-6:30 a.m.
then what should i get with me to school, cause getting any half decent food there is impossible to get and to eat it in 15 minutes
im thinking i can have 5 meals at best probably, im taking about 2300~ calories a day average, so how should i get about 50 grammars of protein with each meal when i am at school? protein shakes? and what else can i eat… except for fruit which doesnt go bad fast and i can take with me.

i live next door to a grocery store so i just pick up some fruit on my way to the bus, i bring 2 shakes (just the powder, or they spill = big mess) and a thing of walnuts, and 2 - 3 pieces of fruit. i also bring a big meaty sammech.

so for you i would suggest switching from a backpack to a dufflebag, that you can hold a lunchbox in too, you can reheat stuff if you have icepacks and access to a microwave, i like to do like chicken stir fry or really meaty whole wheat pasta for bulking. sandwiches are your friend, fruit(apples keep long), protein shakes with dextrose in them, nuts… its totally doable, when i have a day where im at school all day i can bring anywhere from 1500 - 2000 cals with me, then breakfast is about 600, and another meal at night is 600 or so, that will get you over 3000 cals

oh ok thought so. protein shakes i havent bought yet but i thought of them, fruit and sandwiches. hahah the sandwiches there are terrible. 90% bread and 10% turkey, cheese tomato and uhm something else anyway

im gonna make one with lots of meat and eat a bit every 3 hours

btw where do i get protein shakes? drug store?

GNC, buy a big thing of whey, ON is a good choice, i get the 10lb bags for like 80 bucks or something… theres smaller sizes

also you can bring a can opener and a tin of tuna, if you dont mind people smelling the tuna

[quote]lordstorm88 wrote:
btw where do i get protein shakes? drug store?[/quote]

In Canada and USA there are lots of supplement stores that sell larger quantities but I don’t know about Greece. Drug stores are certainly an option but around here they only sell the 2lb containers. You need to buy 5 or 10lb containers to be economical. You may find it easier to buy online.

[quote]schultzie wrote:
also you can bring a can opener and a tin of tuna, if you dont mind people smelling the tuna[/quote]

My favorite.

oh i forgot you lived in greece, sorry, you’re probably going to have to some some hunting and research