Timbo Sheds the Shirt

Hey Nate, I think Jill is clarvoyant. Evidentally she can profess my “hottie” status without having EVER actually seen me. Impressive. Well I’M impressed anyways. Sort of. A little bit…but I digress. Jill, a few questions if I may: what’s a Husker? Do they taste good? If I were to grill one would it denature the protein? Does Nate have a “feminine side”? Have you ever seen him a) Crying during a Disney movie or b) Evidence of crying, ie, kleenex after a Sally Field movie? Does he stop saying “hella” ever? EVER!!! Is knowing that fellow T-bro Shucky is currently and conveinetly “junior pole vaulting” halfway exhilirating for you? Would I be sexier if I had a tail grafted onto me? Like surgically? For eternity? What if it were opposable? Incidentally, this is what I’m like after recovering from a bad cold and not being able to expend any energy in the last five days.

"MB Eric: Defending the free world from the mundane since 1325."

-Eric

Husker’s Rule!!! I am from nebraska, and i know there are a LOT of hottie’s like Jill here!!!

Brady, where you at in Nebraska? I’m in Grand Island.

Shame on you all! Behaving like a pack of dogs on heat! Jill has hijacked this thread. It was all about Timbo shedding shirt, remember? :-)))))) But no… show them a piece of ass and they droll all over the place… >:-) (btw. guilty as charged, 'fess up…)

You guys crack me up! Monkeyboy Eric, I’m busting up over here. Hey Shucky, I’m glad you liked that “special link” on my Links section. That site is the bomb! You wouldn’t believe the amount of pics I’ve downloaded off their site!

Jill baby, Chris Shugart told me that he was sending you a baby-T as soon as they come out! You'll have to take a picture of you wearing it so we can post it on my web site. Hey, Monkeyboy Eric asked you some questions in his last post. I'll leave it up to you to answer! ;)

Musicman, you know, I'd love to have some more mass on me. But you know what? My little frame just doesn't want to do it unless I gain fat. You know, one of these days, I will thicken up, but it's going to take a long time. I wasn't lucky enough to have better genetics making me taller and bigger! For my size, I've done okay. Am I still a little guy? Yep, sure am. Always will be. Maybe I'll try a Finasol cycle in the near future to see if that helps. Glad everyone is enjoying the site. I'll let you know when I have more goodies on there for you to see! :)

I live in the city of Columbus.

Drool, not droll. :slight_smile: Can be used as a bump too. :slight_smile:

You’re from Columbus? I used to live there…I played soccer at Platte when they still had a program, and I have some pretty good friends from there. Is the Y still the only place to work out there other than the college? Maybe we’ll have to hit the iron sometime. Lata.

Nate - looking good in those new pics. I wanna live in Florida to get your tan!

Brady what do you do in Columbus? … I have a good friend that lives there and we party up there sometime’s…how old are you?? … I didn’t mean to take Timbo’s space here on the forum…you guy’s are just the bomb…maybe I could sit on Timbo’s lap and make some more room for him…

Nate: when I get that Vixen baby T .. you will be the first person that see's it on me I promise...much love to your sexy self...

Where's my funny man Monkey..I come back and read this just to hear from him..and your right .. I don't know if your a hottie or not but see..from a girl's point of view..one of the thing's that makes a guy soooo hot is he has to make the girl laugh..so your in the bag baby!!

Nate it’s cool I had that problem when I was your age. Ate everything in sight and couldn’t gain shit. It wasn’ until I reached my 30’s that I started to gain. Now I don’t have a problem gaining, just so hard to get rid of excessive fat. But hey $$, 245lbs @ 12% still aint to shabby huh? all natural…

HEY!!! I’m from Nebraska too, dammit! Don’t I get a shout-out? C’mon, girly-girl…show some love for a fellow Husker!
Just kidding ya…damn, I wish I was about 90 miles farther east!

Evening, T-freques and of course my new found audience: Jill…can I offer any of you a beverage? Fluff your pillow? (shuttup you sick, sick f’ers) Damnit, I wanna sit on Timbo’s lap! Screw that, I’ll just sit in this treehouse, and come up with psyhcotic exercises that no one in their right mind would ever…wait, that’s my OTHER post. Jill, if you’re ever in NY, then I can say “Hey, Jill is in the same state that I am.” And although that will have no significance on anyhting whatsoever, at least we’ll have shared in the pointlessness. So onward with the “How well do you know Nate-Dogg” Survey: Do you feel that, if provoked, Nate would attack a small baby rabbit? In the event of a fire, would Nate a) Break glass or b) pull down? (again ,shuttup you sick f’s) IF he were to operate one, would Nate refer to his vehicle as a “Hella-helicopter”? Finally, Does Nate ever call you up all panting and say something similar to “Checkit, it’s hella holy crap, I just added five pounds to my max bench!” And so then you’re all like “Uhm, that’s nice nate. I got a pedicure…” But he’s like “No, you don’t UNDERSTAND…Five POUNDS!” And then you jsut hang up and forget that you know him? 'Cause thats never happened to me or anything…I’m leaving.

“MB Eric: Used, abused, confused, Amused, Refused, but never diffused since 0004.”

-Eric

Jill baby, you’re the bomb! You know I’ll be the eager beaver when it comes to seeing you in that Baby-T! Maybe you should come down here and visit me so I can take the pics in person. Then we can take some more without the clothes! :wink:

Musicman, very impressive my man. Very impressive indeed. I'm hoping that with age and maturity, that I can thicken up and put on some more muscular bodyweight in the future. Until then, I'll keep eating and training! :)

Monkey y’know I would come to NY just for that…I could sit on your couch all day and you could entertain me…we’ll hafta check that out someday…after I go see Nate that is…

TEDDY!!!..I didn’t mean to forget you…your a husker so that makes you my new best friend!!

Nate: I miss you bebbi!!

Now THAT’S more like it (lol)! You know what I just can’t get over is that this thread was supposed to be about my boy Timbo and the newest greatest T-Vixen steps in and garners all the pub. Jill, to paraphrase “The Wolf” from Pulp Fiction, “It’s 90 min. away. I’ll be there in 30.” I’m telling you fellow T-Men, Nebraska is a hotbed for the fine ladies (well, at least Lincoln is anyway)! I think it’s the hair that does it for me…it gives ya the wild child look! Go on with your bad self, girl!

Ok, you guys are all cool, but isn’t hella like, gag me with a spoon, SO five minutes ago?

Am I going straight to hella for that one? :slight_smile:

Wow, I can’t even manage to achieve LAME today.

Teddy, man, I usually have a very long fuse, but you’ve just MISquoted Pulp Fiction, and that pisses me off to no end, bro. That simply cannot be tolerated. Now go back and watch it again…and again. Lata. And yes, this is getting a little spoon-gaggish. We need a new thread supporting local underground fighting. How about the K-bell Clash? Physical brutalization using the great Russian trianing tool? Me 'n Chuck (My K-bell)are all ready to go for it. Lata.

"MB Eric: Grinding 'em to a pulp, and that ain't no fiction since 1994."

-Eric

Jilly Sweetness, you are too crazy! You are getting all these guys riled up! I miss you too sweetie. You know I’m waiting for you to come visit me soon. Let’s plan it sweetie. You know I’m down like Charlie Brown! Let’s get it on like Donkey Kong!

I wish you were here tonight, I’m going to a play, I’d love to be taking you as my date for the evening. Now I have to find a “fill-in,” and you know that no one comes close to filling your panties! :wink: By the way, I like to say that Jill is hella “Bling, Bling!” Because she is just so DAYUM fine!

Monkeyboy, what's up with all these wacky-ass questions about me? LOL! They are pretty freakin' hilarious. I'd attempt to answer them, but I'd hate to HELLA answer them wrong!

Man, Timbo goes and posts my web site, I had to rush to take new pics, and Jill makes her grand entrance on the T-mag forum. I can only imagine what the other vixens have been saying about Jill and how she has been stealing the thunder. Makes me wonder just how other girls think and treat each other. Just a thought. Anyway, I’ll be hitting it up today after work with some rope work, kbell lifting and some heavy sled dragging should be a hoot!

I’m an autocad/computer tech. for a company here in columbus. Jill, you telling me that people actually come HERE to columbus to party? LOL. I moved here about 6 years ago, and been trying to get out of here since. Columbus isn’t a bad town, but it seems to ahve a lot of the small town qualities to it. Im 27, and i usually head to lincoln & omaha to hang out, since thats where a lot of my friends still are. Teddy, yep the y is still the only place to workout, we have a few other “fitness” places but those aren’t even worth the time or money. I got fed up with the Y because you can’t get in a decent workout unless you go during the day and not the morning, nights or even lunch time. its always packed there. i now have my own place in my gym. I think i am actually the only guy here that wears the testosterone t-shirt… :slight_smile: