Tim Patterson

Do I win anything for seeing him online around 7:10? Does anyone ever get a prize for this or is it just talk?

Yes you do!

Tim himself comes to your house and trims your hedges. If you do not have hedges, Tim will trade you for some gutter cleaning and light housework but keep him away from any pets.

Trust me.

“My roommate got a pet elephant. Then it got lost. It’s in the apartment somewhere”

~ Steven Wright

he’s a ghost.

Yes, clintpatty, you get the First Annual T-Mag Golden Boob award - meticulously modeled after Pamela Anderson’s left breast. :wink:

Dude…he’s online RIGHT now.

Do I get a free visit from Patricia, for no other reason than I want one, or is she just pulling my chain?

There is no Tim Patterson. He is just one of TC’s puppets. Don’t believe me? Just go to the Real Doll website and check out the male doll. Then find a picture of Tim Patterson. Uncanny isn’t it.

He was created to take any flak from company problems. But the company is going so well that they are phasing him out. That is why you don’t see too much of him. But they are keeping his “ghost” around just in case.

Cake…

Once again, Surge has been propelled out of my nose thanks to you…

If there were a T-forum hall of fame, you would be the plank-owner of aforementioned hall.

B.

Gosh, Thanks Brad!

See there was this magic genie and I could choose between being “Pretty and profoundly Un-Funny” or I could choose to be “Ugly and Funny”

Boy, I sure am glad I chose to be Prett…Hey, wait a minute…?

Damn.

“An ugly baby is a very nasty object - and the prettiest is frightful”

~ Queen Victoria