Tight, Sensitive and Painful Scrotum, Please Help!

Hey guys,

In November 2021 I began taking Aracadonic Acid.

Shortly after I began experiencing back pain and spasms.

In March of 2022 I began feeling pain in the testicles and they began to tighten into my body and maybe atrophy. They don’t hang like normal but are still big ish.

I have since stopped taking the Aracadonic acid but the symptoms mainly being extremely tight, sensitive and painful scrotum persist and get worse when consuming regular things like coffee, alcohol and spices.

My blood work and hormones are normal, I have seen over 40 doctors with zero help.

The biggest and main problem is the testicles don’t hang properly they are just so tight to my body 24/7 it’s extremely painful and disheartening.

Clomid temporary helps relax the scrotum but doesn’t fix it.

Thinking about trying HCG but don’t understand how these symptoms come from taking aracadonic acid.

I would love and appreciate any ideas on how I can fix this problem for good, it’s ruined my life, I can’t walk or do anything normal anymore.

I just want my balls to hang like normal.

Thanks for any help!

Much appreciated!

Explain what you took, where you got it, and how it was taken.

How do you expect keyboard warriors to help when you’ve seen 40 docs in person?

5 Likes

Not good enough, low normal according to experts is considered a sign of hypogonadism.

Post up you labs values, normal ranges included.

I very much doubt the two are related…unless your dose was at Darwin Award levels and you induced some crazy inflammation.

I suspect one of two things:

1. You have a hernia which is pressing on a nerve.

2. Need to post blood work to see if your testicles are actually working (FSH/LSH): or if they are damaged.

I don’t quite understand the 40 doctors…there’s not THAT many reasons for your complaint. Have they gotten X-rays of your lower body? Have they explained why Clomid helped?

2 Likes

Hey, Thanks so much for the help, I appreciate it!

I only took Aracadonic Acid

This is the exact product I took: Arachidonic Acid Powerful Natural Muscle Builder - 120 Capsules – Enhanced Labs

It was taken with food before training. I took 1 serving size being 4 capsules of 1400mg Aracadonic Acid, 3-4 times per week for 4-6 week periods, with 2-3 week breaks between. For about 7 months.

I haven’t been able to find any help and you guys on here are much more forthcoming and knowledgeable about these kinds of topics than many of the doctors I have seen and I am desperate.

Have you been checked out by a urologist, checking for a varicoceles?

Hey Systemlord,

Thanks for the interest, help and reply, I appreciate it! below are bloods:

FSH: 9.0 IU/L

LH: 6.0 IU/L

Oestradiol: 79 pmol/L or 21.5 pg/mL

Progesterone <0.5 nmol/L

DHEAS: 8.8nmol/L

Prolactin: 280miU/L

Growth Hormone <0.2 mIU/L

F Insulin: 7mU/L

Testosterone: 38.6 nmo/L or 1114 ng/dL

SHBG 50 nmo/L

FAI: 77.2%

Calc Free Test 679 pmol/L

ACTH: 5.2 pmol

GH: 0.0666 ng/mL

Fasting insulin: 7 mU/L (10-14 mU/L insulin resistance)

Vitamin B12: 604 ng/dL

TSH 0.84 mIU/L

Cortisol: 428 nmol/L

Vitamin D: 42 ng/mL

Hey, I appreciate the question.
Yes I have been checked by 3 urologists, had a cystoscopy results all normal
I have had a gastroscopy and colonoscopy all results normal.
I had laying MRI on all parts of spine, all results normal.
I had a standing mri, with flexion and extension, all results were normal.
I have had 7 ultrasounds on testicles, all results are normal but on 1 ultrasound there was a small varicocele but hardly even noticeable, it only showed up in 1 ultrasound.
I have had a CT scan of pelvis, all results normal, I have had an MRI on hips and pelvis, all results normal.

Hey Volminous,

Thanks for your comment and help, I appreciate it!

You might be correct about the Darwin levels and it may be crazy amounts of inflammation, that seems to be the only thing that makes sense right now but I still can’t make it go away, no matter what I do, do you have any ideas?

The only reason why I think they are related is because I was a normal healthy person, training, walking, no pain - everything normal, then when I started taking it everything went down hill to where I’m at now, iv been bad through every picture on my phone, every credit card purchase, looked at where I was and what I was doing and taking the aracadonic acid was the only thing that I was doing different and I didn’t realise what it was doing to me until it was too late and even when I stoped taking it the symptoms persist and get worse.

I have had an ultrasound of the inguinal canal and pelvis to look for and signs of hernia, there is no hernia all results normal.

The main problems are:

Tight, sensitive and painful scrotum, to the point where its hard to walk or leave the house.

General back pain and spasms, to the point where its hard to sit in a chair.

It has given me crazy food intolerances for coffee, alcohol, nicotine, spices, deep fried food, all sauces, bread, pretty much everything except meat and eggs.

When I eat those foods I get a crazy tight scrotum with extreme pain and sensitivity 10/10 pain levels where I’m screaming.

I haven’t had x rays but I have had:

I have been checked by 3 urologists, had a cystoscopy results all normal

I have had a gastroscopy and colonoscopy all results normal.

I had laying MRI on all parts of spine, all results normal.

I had a standing mri, with flexion and extension, all results were normal.

I have had 7 ultrasounds on testicles, all results are normal but on 1 ultrasound there was a small varicocele but hardly even noticeable, it only showed up in 1 ultrasound.

I have had a CT scan of pelvis, all results normal, I have had an MRI on hips and pelvis, all results normal.

Regarding the 40 doctors, I agree with you, they just haven’t been able to help, thats why I’m here chatting with you guys looking for answers.

Regarding the clomid, I new to all this stuff but was doing research and thought the aracadonic acid might have acted like steroids and thought if I did some PCT then the testicles might have gone back to normal. But that idea doesn’t seem to make any sense upon further research, I explained my situation to the doctor and they gave me the clomid so I don’t know why it worked but it does help alot but not a permanent fix just 50% help.

So I’m not sure why the climid helps but it does a lot.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this, many thanks!

Below are bloods:

FSH: 9.0 IU/L

LH: 6.0 IU/L

Oestradiol: 79 pmol/L or 21.5 pg/mL

Progesterone <0.5 nmol/L

DHEAS: 8.8nmol/L

Prolactin: 280miU/L

Growth Hormone <0.2 mIU/L

F Insulin: 7mU/L

Testosterone: 38.6 nmo/L or 1114 ng/dL

SHBG 50 nmo/L

FAI: 77.2%

Calc Free Test 679 pmol/L

ACTH: 5.2 pmol

GH: 0.0666 ng/mL

Fasting insulin: 7 mU/L (10-14 mU/L insulin resistance)

Vitamin B12: 604 ng/dL

TSH 0.84 mIU/L

Cortisol: 428 nmol/L

Vitamin D: 42 ng/mL

Many thanks!

Regarding what I expect from you guys, I didnt know what to expect but I thought if I asked and explained things you guys might have had some leads or answers as im very desperate and will do just about anything to fix this challenge and get back to normal.

Also I dont think i have had LSH levels tested.

Take it from someone who has experienced GI problems, it can absolutely cause lower back pain and spasms. You probably f***** up your gut microbiome, and bacteria which is needed to digest food.

Stay away from over-the-counter supplements and processed foods.